Shinhwa Comp

Between the Two [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! That ***** shouldn't be near Jinnie. (I want to write 'my baby bird' but it doesn't sound like HS)" Hyesung cursed angrily.

"Hyesung-ah, doesn't need to use that word." Minwoo said calmly. "But I really worried about Jinnie. When I came to his place before he went to Jeju. She's there."

"What?!" Hyesung started again, "I know something is off with her." Minwoo tried to ignore Hyesung, because he remember when they talked about Callie before the date even begin. Hyesung was quite interested with her too. His expression when Minwoo about the scarf couldn't lie. "You talked to her, Minwoo-yah? Did she looks like she want to be famous or something? She used him, didn't she?" Hyesung started getting antsy.

"I didn't have time to talk to her. It's like one second we talked and another second she's been dragged away by Jinnie." Minwoo answered as he remember when he delivered the drive to Junjin that morning. "Calm down Hyesung-ah. Don't do this when they arrived, okay?" Hyesung sulking at the corner. Minwoo turned to Eric, "How is he?" Minwoo asked Eric.


Since they were here because of the picture Junjin sent on their group chat so suddenly. A picture of Callie's phone, a message accusing her going out with Junjin with a picture of Junjin recent instagram post. Eric called everyone to meet at ShinComp because he received a call from Junjin about that message, asking for his help. Eric and Hyesung meet Minwoo at his office. He couldn't get in touch with Dongwan but he left a message to his manager. Andy said he is coming but he will be late.

"Wait, who is this girl, again?" Eric asked looked so confused.

"Ric-ah, she's the black scarf girl. You didn't know what we're talking about from the start aren't you?" Minwoo sighed as he saw Eric's face relaxed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter