Busy Day, M-CEO

Between the Two [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo was in the middle of the meeting, when Amelia's message came in. A picture of her lunch and, 'I'm having lunch with my friends. Have you eat your lunch yet, oppa?' Smile appeared on his lips, everyone else noticed it because Minwoo is not answering Eric's question. They're discussing for more concert for this years. When Andy nudged him, Minwoo quickly typed, 'Not yet. Still in a meeting.' and hit sent. Of course everyone started teasing him. They all knew whose made him like that.

When the meeting is finally over, Minwoo checked his phone again, there's a message from her. But before he could read her reply, Junjin snatched his hand. "Hyung, about the title track, how about the ballad one?" Minwoo had to buffer a bit to understand that Junjin was talking about his solo album. The few songs that he had given him. Junjin actually had sent him a message last night about this. And he insisted that he want Callie in it too. That kid always drove through things, doing what he wants. He saw Junjin opening the door to the recording studio.

'Don't forget to eat, oppa.' A short message from Amylia lifted his mood up suddenly. 'How about a dinner tonight? You have plan with your friends too?' He replied before he followed Junjin to the studio.

"So what do you think about the songs? I know you've listen to the new songs. Jinnie told me. So as a fans what do you think?" Minwoo asked as he saw Callie in the room. "I like the ballad songs more. The dance song is too unfamiliar for me, oppa." Minwoo nodded, and about to ask her about the recording part.

"Stop it, hyung. She doesn't want it." Junjin snapped. Minwoo was a little bit shocked with this new couple sudden change. He thought that everything is going smoothly between those two. He sent Junjin away to do the V-live broadcast. The one that they just agreed to do it in the meeting.

Minwoo sat next to Callie and tried to comfort her. That kid really could be mean sometimes, she looked like about to cry. She told Minwoo what's bothering her, apparently she doesn't want to do the recording. She knew about Junjin past relationship with Lee Siyoung. Of course everyone knows, they wasn't trying hard to cover it up. Just like this one, that kid really doesn't like to put up a cover on anything. "It was long time ago." Minwoo said.

"I know that. It's not about her at all." Callie said when she open her V-app and Junjin's face appear. Minwoo notice her watery eyes and looking for a box of tissue. "I don't know what will happen to our relationship. If we ever..." Callie continued but her eyes couldn't hold her tear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter