The Black Scarf Girl

Between the Two [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo was driving to Junjin place after he grab a quick breakfast. After the office matter last night, he went to the recording studio and ended up pulling an all nighter choosing songs for Junjin. He arrived at Junjin's door and give it a knock. Then he realized Junjin might be still asleep. He called his number, he wanted to gave his brother the song that he had chosen.

Minwoo hope they never prank each other not picking up phone calls anymore. Took some times before Junjin answered his call. He sounded awake, when Minwoo told him that he's at the door, Junjin said that he just get off shower and told him to wait a bit. But before he ended the call, he heard Junjin said, "Uh sorry.." on the phone. He's with someone in there?

When Junjin opened the door, he's not letting Minwoo came in, blocking the door, that's weird. Minwoo gave his drive to Junjin and told him to listen to it.

"Jin-ah, you have someone in there? It's weird you're not letting me in." Minwoo asked when Junjin looking at the drive. "Hyung.. I uh got Callie here." Junjin said, flustered. "Callie, the black scarf girl? Really?" Minwoo asked in shocked. 'What's gotten into them? He gave his number to a girl and Junjin bring a fans to his place?' Minwoo shook his head, 'Amylia is... special, right?' He thought to himself.

"Callie-sshi.." Minwoo called and try to get pass Junjin, looking at the room. When he spotted her sitting on the couch, "You stayed here last night? Did you guys...?" He asked. 'Huh.. way to go Jinnie.' He said in his mind patting Junjin's shoulder. Junjin knew what the older man was thinking, he tried to explain, "We're not doing that hyung! She passed out cause I gave her soju last night." Minwoo look at Junjin's face thoroughly. He knew he's not lying, they've been together a long time, he would recognize it if Junjin is lying.

Now Callie wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter