M Night

Between the Two [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one, is a little bit coursing to mature content, but I tried to not doing mature scene. Let me know if I need to put up the M rated. Thank you.. :)

 

Minwoo arrived at Amylia's hotel to pick her up. When he saw her in front of the lobby, he waved at her. Minwoo was staring at her entire time she walked to the car. He noticed that this time her style was different than the one that he saw at the club. She's wearing a white oversized sweater with a faded jeans, her magenta hair was braided in two. She looked even younger than the last time he saw her.

They drove for a short trip and stop near by. Minwoo's mind was torn into how cute Amylia is and of course Junjin matters. He had a feeling that it's not gonna calmed down yet, he should anticipated things ahead when he's dealing with that hot tempered kid. "Oppa, what are you thinking?" Amylia asked. "Nothing, I was just thinking about how cute you are." Minwoo said quickly, smiling showing his charm.

Light chat going on while the two enjoying their bbq dinner, accompanied by beer. Minwoo astonished by her speed of drinking. "You really could drink, aren't you?" He asked. The young girl, with a bit of red on her cheek was beaming, smiling at him. "It's because the beer are so delicious." Minwoo had to take her glass and put more meat on her plate. "So how's your friends? Do they know about me?" Minwoo asked.

"Of course they know about you oppa. They're all Shinhwa Changjo after all." But when she looked at Minwoo's shocked face, "Ahh.. You mean this dinner? No, of course they didn't know. I didn't tell them about your number too. Don't worry." She take another bite. "I don't want to share you over dinner. It's a date, right, oppa?" She added while chewing her meat cutely. Minwoo chuckled and sighed. He was glad that he took time to had dinner with her. Her cuteness could take his mind of Junjin. Minwoo pour another glass of beer for himself.

"So how's about Junjin oppa? Not that I'm interesed on him though." Amylia said blinking her eyes at Minwoo. "He is not as cute as you." Minwoo said, pinching Amylia's chin briefly. They both start laughing.

After Minwoo paid for the dinner, he suggested that they walked back to the hotel. He shouldn't drive under the influence. Luckily on their way back to the hotel, no one recognized him. Minwoo wasn't thinking clearly when he agreed to came in her room. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter