The Same Fansigning Event

Between the Two [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Amylia arrived at the venue, gasping for air, Yoonmi already waiting at the door and offered her a sandwich. Amylia knew she don't have time to get some lunch. She cutely thanking the older lady for the sandwich. Amylia is a cute girl that just become a fans of Shinhwa for only a few months. She's almost 20 years old while Yoonmi is already being a Shinchang since day one, that's why Yoonmi is so caring towards the little girl.

Yoonmi hold Amylia hand and showed her the album stand where she could buy the album, and get the ticket to the event. They joined the line to get inside the room. Amylia envy those woman in front of her, 20 years is a very long way to spend with the oppas. Even tough the , Amylia still insisted to call them oppa, but occasionally she called some of them ajusshi too. Amylia handing her ticket to the staff.

Yoonmi pointing her hand to the big sign on the back 'Win a date with Shinhwa' the sign said. "See, that's why you should be here. Even though you had a massive hangover, you need to be here, or you'll regret it later." She said. "Yay! Yoonmi eonni, you're the best!" Amylia said cheerfully. Yoonmi pat the younger girl head lightly.

Both of them sat on the back row, since almost all of the chairs is already occupied. "Hey, don't grip it too tight, you'll break it." Yoonmi said when she sees how excitedly Amylia holding her album while looking around in her seat. Amylia put down her album on her lap and caressing the plastic cover lightly, Yoonmi couldn't hide her laugh. "Why don't you unwrap it and see which member card you've got?" Amelia's eyes went wide at the thought of the member card. She carefully peal the plastic wrap, flipping through the pages and when she found the Eric card, she sighed. She was hoping she could get Dongwan or Minwoo, she didn't expect to get Eric's. 'That ajusshi is married.' She thought to herself. Yoonmi knew Amylia was hoping for other member card, since she mostly talk about Minwoo. "Dear, do you want to trade? I got Minwoo's card at home." Amylia get hyped up, she franticly said yes makes everyone around her start staring.

A loud cheer begun when Shinhwa member came in to the room. Amylia of course joined the crowd, she scream her lungs out when she saw Minwoo. Shinhwa greet the fans, while Yoonmi is translating every words to Amylia.

A woman at front with a cute yellow bird headband walking to Shinhwa's table. Junjin is smiling to her. He signed her album, sometime glancing to the yellow bird on her head. Amylia keep staring at Minwoo. She felt everyone is taking too long talking to him, she's jealous and hoping for her turn to get to him come quickly. She keep focusing her eyes on Minwoo, how he smile to the fans, how he joke with Dongwan and Eric that sit next to him. She lost count on how many gift Minwoo received when Yoonmi nugde her arm, offering a post-it notes. "Do you need help writing it down?" She kindly asked. Amylia take one note and shake her head. Her request is kind of embarrassing to ask someone to write it down. She stick it randomly to the middle of the album leaving it blank.

Amylia look straight up to the front again, this time she could stare at Minwoo quite longer than usual. A woman at front is busy looking at Junjin and Hyesung and she kept staring until the staff pointing her to Minwoo. Amylia's heart flutter when she saw his smile. He got another gift from the wei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter