009

You're The Reason Why.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

                             

                     

                                 

                 I woke up in the morning with a huge headache; my head throbbed while my back and neck stung a bit. I was deep in thoughts, recalling Seul’s words as she accused Sungkyung of taking someone from her, someone that wasn’t me, the only thought that can cross my mind at that time is that she cheated on me and I hated it.

 A heavy sigh left my lips as I felt my body and once again, I was . *Not again!!* Groaning in frustration I looked at my side, but it was empty, I scanned my surroundings only to find that I was at my house. I made my way to the bathroom and took a shower to freshen up, and I couldn’t help but feel the scratches on my neck. I closed my eyes, trying to recall the previous night and few scenes of a girl either complaining and sometimes smiling popped up.

I widened my eyes when I realized who it was and laughed at the thought, there was no way it would be her... right? I looked at the scratches and hickeys on my neck, deep in thoughts; for only one person would mark me this way. I shook my head in denial and started drying my hair once I was done showering, when I noticed a tray with a bowl of porridge, some Panadol and a note stuck to the glass of water. I held it in my hand and couldn’t help the smile curving up my lips; I chuckled and hummed my way to the closet as I put on an all black V neck, tight jeans and a simple suit jacket.

Here, to help you with your hangover.

By the way, you’re still the most embarrassing person, when drunk.

P.S: I’m only doing this for today, the moment I’m out of here I’m going to hate you and your attitude.

P.P.S: Thank you and I’m sorry, because I stole the dream catcher.

-S-

 

I couldn’t help the smile on my face, nor was I able to stop humming a song. I felt the weird stares from the people at the building but I didn’t care, I was happy that morning. I stood in front of the elevator waiting for its doors to open, and there she was, standing there. Wearing a tight long sleeved maroon dress that complimented her curves perfectly, her hair still wet, large eyes, skin fair and plump pink lips, I kept on scanning her until my eyes landed on her neck; I smirked satisfied with the marks I left there and stepped inside. She just bit on her lower lip and avoided my gaze as I pressed our floor button and stood beside her.

“Seul”

“Hmm?”

“Remember our first night together?” I looked at her, noticing a hint of blush on her cheeks, which made my smile even brighter. “Remember the deal we made?” This time she turned to look at me with furrowed brows as if trying to remember, before nodding and chuckling slightly.

“You mean the deal about each time I scratch you I plant a kiss on the scratch, and be your slave for a week?” I grinned sheepishly and turned to the side, giving her a good look at the three lined scratches on my neck. I heard her cough and gazed at her large pupils, I loved it whenever her eyes would get larger she looked cute. I took a few steps closer trapping her between me and the wall, and leaned in planting a soft kiss on her nose.

“So what do you say, my lovely slave?” I trailed kisses over her forehead, cheeks, eyes, nose, and just when I leaned closer to her lips I felt her hands over my chest as she pushed me away.

“Jungkook, that was just for last night... That’s what we agreed on.” She said and I just shrugged, trapping us in the elevator once again.

“I don’t remember agreeing on anything, I just remember being with you, getting scolded all the way to my apartment and then waking up with scratches on my back and neck. So for a week, got it babe?” I turned the elevator back on and pressed my lips against hers, giving her no chance to protest.

Your P.O.V

My knees were about to give in when I saw him standing there in those tights showing off his thighs, and that v-neck showing off his board chest let’s not forget that smirk when his eyes landed on my neck. Let along when he planted those kisses all over my face, I almost gave in to him like last night but I had to stop him. Unfortunately, I forgot how hard headed he can be once he sets his mind on something.

*********

Five times, that’s the number of times Jungkook tried to command me as his “slave”, and each time I ignore him he’d try something like groping my when Minhyuk and Changsub are around or he’d sneak his hand up my thighs making me squeal under his touch. But the most embarrassing moment is during the meeting we had for the defile, Jimin and Taehyung kept on laughing at the visible marks on our skins, Taehyung’s parents who were there as well caught on and giggled once in a while. I mentally cursed myself for forgetting about the meeting, Jungkook on the other hand talked about the organizations we prepared coolly as if nothing was wrong and I hated him for all that self confidence and composure.

“I see that you guys have marked your territories pretty well.” Mr. Kim stated driving Jungkook and me to cough from the sudden shock.

“Excuse me what?” My cheeks flushed bright red and I could see Chim and Tae silently dying from laughter with the corner of my eyes.

“I mean you did your job pretty well.” He repeated with a playful grin, meanwhile Mrs. Kim gave me a knowing look and I just laughed nervously.

********

A month hardly passed without our two best friends throwing jokes that point out our hickeys or bruises, but it was our fault to be honest, Jungkook would always find a chance to drag me somewhere secluded and I would always give in to his touch. We just can't without leaving a mark or a scratch on each other, and the boys would always find them.

Nevertheless, somehow today the day of our defile seemed like the day where the whole gang decided to gather around and the perfect place to do that seemed to be mine and Jungkook’s office. My brother was the first to come, stating stuff like ‘Oooooh I see that there is no more trouble in paradise’ followed by Yoongi’s ‘At least keep what happens in the bedroom a secret’ Jin and Namjoon just gave me a hug followed by a good-to-see-you-again look, more like Hoseok told us everything, and I was just glad that they were mature enough, until they patted Jungkook’s back and were like ‘Nice catch, a feisty one I see.’

It was damn hard to ignore their noisy asses, but it felt lively and I liked that. That moment made me realize how much I’ve missed being around these guys, it kind of gave me an idea as well.

“Tae, is your mum still at her office?” Everyone turned to look at me all of a sudden then back at Taehyung who just nodded his head, I smiled then grabbed my phone and made my way to her.

 

Jungkook’s P.O.V

I watched her back as she made her way out of the room, and smiled a bit until Hoseok hyung bought me back to reality.

“Yah! Just because I’m cool with you two together, doesn’t mean I’m okay with you checking my sister’s in front of me.” He glared at me and I just shrugged.

“It’s not like there’s anything I haven’t seen before” I stuck out my tongue only to regret it the next minute, with a punch right in the guts. “Ugh! Hyung, seriously... you.” I coughed and held my balls while the rest laughed, but it only took them one glare to shut up. Giving me enough time to ease the pain away, and regain my composure.

“By the way, Seul seems close to your mother V hyung.” I looked at him and he just nodded proudly.

“Yeap, after all it was my mom that got her the scholarship from Paris.” He explained and I nodded in understanding.

“No wonder she accepted right away” The fact that she chose her career over me still hurts, but I’m ready to forget about the past as long as I’ll get to have her in my life once again.

“Actually no she didn’t.” He said catching my attention with that statement, I raised my brows in curiosity and he continued. “Seul was hesitant at first, because you had problems home and she didn’t feel like leaving when you were having a hard time; she wanted to be there for you. Then she refused the offer at one point, but when that and your...” suddenly he stopped midsentence, and I swear for a second all of the gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter