006

You're The Reason Why.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

              The next day you headed earlier to the office, and the first thing you did was to head to your desk, grabbed the stuff you were working on, your pencils and tools and moved to Taehyung’s office.

You were too engrossed in your drawings when a sudden voice interrupted your thoughts.

“Seul? What are you doing here?” You looked up to see your best friend enter his office with raised brows, you raised your head and looked at him with a nod then shifted your attention back to your designs.

“I’m staying here from now on, I have ten months left, and once I’m done I’m heading back to Paris.” You added without lifting your head.

“Seul... you can’t be serious right? You know Jungkook wouldn’t have said any of that if you just told him the truth! You have to understand... he’s just hurt” he said making you stand from your seat, slamming both hands on the table as you glared at him.

“What about me then? Am I not hurt? You know better than anyone how much I’ve suffered.”

“Then maybe you should have never left, I told you, let’s call the cops”

“Then what huh? We had and still have no ing proof against them! SO HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO STAY?” You haven’t even realized that you were yelling, good thing you guys were the only ones in the building at that moment. Taehyung couldn’t help it but sigh, he knew that he shouldn’t mess with you once you’re mad, but he wanted you to let everything out. He hated seeing his friends misjudging you continuously especially that two of those friends happened to be your brother, and your boyfriend.

“Still, you should have stayed Seul. In the end she lost all the power that she once had.”

“Yeah, you’re right. I should have stayed and be like; dear Sungkyung, Mrs. Jeon please just break my brother’s legs, get him disabled. Also, feel free to make my parents homeless, and just feel free to kill my foetus each time I get pregnant, I’m sure it’ll be easy to get me to ingest that drug once again.”  You answered in the most sarcastic way possible, however; all that sarcasm faded when a voice you haven’t heard for so long interrupted your conversation.

“W-what?” You looked at the male who owned the voice, eyes wide open, as he stood there wearing the same expression and he wasn’t alone, he seemed to have came with Jimin.

“Hoseok Hyung” Taehyung walked towards him only to be pushed aside, you saw your brother as he made his way towards you and gripped tightly onto your shoulders.

“Jung Seul, what you just said... were you being serious? Did you leave for that? Was that why you left?”  He kept on shaking you, with each word but you were still in daze that you didn’t hear anything he said.

“And you Kim Taehyung, YOU ING KNEW ALL ALONG?” He turned to glare at Taehyung now who only looked away in regret, the two males kept on arguing with Jimin standing in between trying to get them to stay quite but all that you did was stare.

“Where the is Jeon Jungkook?” He was already making his way out when you finally spoke.

“Hoseok, NO!” You ran to him and gripped his wrist tightly. “Don’t go to him, don’t ask him and definitely do NOT tell him.” You looked at him pleadingly.

“Why not?” He seemed confused, “why would you keep quite when revealing the truth would make everything easier for you.”

“Because Jeon Jungkook no longer deserves to know the truth.” *Because he’ll be more broken if he found out that his mother was involved* you mentally cursed yourself, because even after what he told you last time, you still cared about his state, maybe because you knew he won’t be able to handle it.

“Seul...” Jimin was about to talk when someone else interrupted again.

“What truth?” All heads turned to look at the male standing at the door, wearing a confused look on his face, and his hands tucked inside his pockets. The boys looked at you with a knowing look, but there was no way you were going to tell him.

“None of your business.” You said while making your way out of the room when he gripped tightly onto your arm, pulling you back and glaring at you.

“But I heard my name, meaning it’s my business.”  You looked at his eyes, trying hard not to fall into them as you shifted your gaze looking ahea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter