007

You're The Reason Why.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jungkook’s P.O.V:

“What?” *She left?* I couldn’t believe that she left, once again. She just keeps on breaking my heart and leaving me right there, in the middle of nothing. Jimin was mumbling something but I just couldn’t hear it, I slowly walked out of the room, heading to god knows where.

 

The next thing I knew I was at a bar downing my tenth drink I guess? I don’t know, lost count at drink number four.

“She left me... you know? She always does that” I looked at the bartender who seemed a little bit blurry, I giggled a bit and took another drink. “On top of that, she unlocked the bracelet, and said that I was the one who gave up on us *hiccup* She left, she did, not me, can you believe her?” another hiccup escaped my lips as I got off my seat, put the money on the table and stumbled my way outside. Somehow it seemed like the world knew of my struggle, because I found a cab right in front. Lucky me!

I looked at the building in front of me, it looked too hazy and blurry, I smiled and made my way up, and as I reach the front door I looked through my keys because none seemed to open the door. I knocked a few times only to realize that I’m actually living alone. “Oh yeah” I giggled and went back to look again at the right key but then the door opened, I looked up struggling with my own balance while squinting my eyes at the figure in front of me.

“Jungkook...” I widened my eyes, and took a few steps closer, her face becoming clearer in my head, I pressed my lips against hers kissing her as softly and gently as ever. *She didn’t leave... she stayed*

“I missed you, don’t leave me again” I pushed her inside, closing the door behind us and leaned to kiss her lips once again. They tasted different but I could care less, I wasn’t going to let her go, not now.

 

The next morning I woke up with the worse headache, groaning in pain I looked around scanning my surroundings. But what I saw, it wasn’t my room; it was somewhere I knew so well, but not my current room. I was in the old apartment. I looked down at my body, but there wasn’t a single fabric on. *, don’t say it* was the first though that crossed my mind. I looked at the figure sleeping soundly next to me; Sungkyung was laying there her facing me. This time I ed up for real, I got up slowly from the bed and grabbed my clothes as I put them on while making my way out of the house. By the time I reached the elevator, I was relieved, because she didn’t wake up, but the guilt filled my insides and I couldn’t help it but be mad at myself.

“What have I done?”

*********

It’s been a week already and Taehyung was nowhere to be seen, Seul... She left, and Sungkyung kept on calling me every once in a while, she seemed happy and I couldn’t get myself to be honest with her. There was a time when I was considering giving her a chance, but then something unexpected happened.

“Yah Minhyuk-ah have you seen my pencil case? I can’t find it anywhere.” It was her voice; I looked up from my desk eyes wide open as she roamed around the office searching everywhere. I slowly made my way towards her, with her case in my hand. I tapped her shoulders and she turned her eyes landing on mine, I could see the shock in her eyes before she noticed my hand as I handed her case.

“Thank you” She said softly and tried to walk away but I blocked her way.

“What are you doing here?”  I asked, clearly confused by her presence and she seemed to be confused as well when I asked her.

“What do you mean? Am I not allowed to be here now? Would you like me to give my job to Sungkyung as well?” My heart tightened at her last sentence making me unable to look her in the eyes, the guilt started taking over me once again and I didn’t even know why I felt like that.

“Not that... I- I thought you went back to Paris.” I said nervously and I hated how obvious I was at that moment.

“Yes I went back to Paris, I had a defile and there were new clients who wanted to sign a contract with my line so I went there to discuss the deal, Mark and Taehyung went with me as well, Taehyung went to see if he can make them sign with Kim designs as well... He was quite successful by the way, so you need to start getting ready for next month.” She said while back facing me, I hated her tone when she talks to me, she was keeping it professional and cold, meanwhile she gets friendly with the rest. I hated more the fact that Mark tagged along.

“Why the did Jerk go? And why none of you told me this? I could have gone as well.” I said and she looked at me with raised brows in amusement and for once she seemed like she was stifling a laugh and to be honest... it made me feel like smiling.

“First of all, his name is Mark. Second of all, no you couldn’t because you had no business there, I went for my company, Taehyung went for his, and Mark went because he had to take pictures of our defile, Minhee asked him because we didn’t have the time to have a proper photo shoot. So we’re going to use the defile pictures instead. Anyways, I don’t know why I’m explaining this to you, I’m heading to Taehyung and Jimin’s room, so if you need anything just send Changsub or Minhyuk an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter