010

You're The Reason Why.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

                      This morning Jungkook and I decided not to work and just laid lazily in his bedroom, with me lying there in one of his white shirts and snuggling in his arms, inhaling his scent which I seem to get addicted to as time passes by. I don’t know why but it seemed as if whenever I’m around him, I seem more at ease, I rarely get any morning sickness and finally I can sleep without my sleeping pills, and most importantly, no more nightmares haunting me.

 We were just laying there, fingers intertwined as he sang for me. I loved his voice, and I’m sure so would our child. I smiled softly as I held his hand and put it over my tummy; I decided that this time I was going to tell him.

“Kook...” he stopped singing and nuzzled his nose in my hair humming in response. “Kook... I’m p-” I was on the verge of telling him, but someone clearly didn’t want that to happen because they were pushing the doorbell way too fast. I looked up at him with raised brows “were you expecting someone?” I asked and he just shook his head, confused as well.

“I’ll go see it; it must be one of the boys.” He said getting up and I nodded as I went searching for my pants to put them on.

“Sungkyung... eum... what are you doing here? Is everything okay?” I heard Jungkook say, anxiety evident in his voice. *Huh? What does she need?*

“Jungkook... can I come in?” She said sniffing?  *Is she crying?* thoughts kept on running through my mind as I hid behind the bedroom door.

“Eum... Sure? But just let me put on something?” He said and I peeked seeing her make her way to the living room while he came running back inside, he put on his pants and looked at me apologetically , as I just glared at him and signaled to keep quiet about my presence. He headed back to her, and I could hardly make out what they were saying. I carefully tiptoed my way through the hallway and stopped when it was possible for me to eavesdrop on their conversation.

“Jungkook... I’m pregnant” She said and I raised my eyebrows. *Why would she come here if she was pregnant? Does she need money?* I was waiting for Jungkook to say something but he just kept quiet. *Why is he quite?* I was getting anxious and his lack of response wasn’t helping. I kept on waiting patiently, before she spoke again, saying the one thing I never expected her to say “Jungkook... you know it’s yours right?” My knees grew weak, failing me as I landed on my knees, and tears ran down my cheeks. *She’s lying... right? Jungkook, please say something.*

“That day when you came to my place and kissed me, I really thought that something might happen between us... I hoped for it specially after that night. But then... You grew distant and you seemed to be falling for your ex again, I was going to leave but then I found out that I was pregnant and you know I can’t raise this child alone.” I couldn’t handle this, I couldn’t bear hearing any of it anymore, and specially that Jungkook’s silence was confirming her words. I stood up and made my way silently back to the bedroom, it hurts, I put a hand on my mouth muffling my cries as I clutched to my stomach. How could he do this to me? To us... I heard the front door closes and I stood up quickly wiping my tears, I pulled my pants from under the bed putting it on quickly and started looking for the rest of my clothes. I felt his presence behind me, but I didn’t dare look at him.

“S... Seul.”  Even the sound of his voice hurts; I kept on looking through the clothes on the floor and near the bed but I was hardly in my right mind to know what I’m doing or see what’s in front of me. I felt his hand holding mine and I couldn’t help it but feel... disgusted? “Seul, please talk to me... let me ex-”

“Don’t ... Don’t touch me.” I slapped his hand away and decided to just grab my bag and keep his shirt on.

“Seul, please don’t do this to me...” He said making me stop and face him.

“Not do this to you? Do what huh? Do what?” I said shoving him with each sentence. “I wasn’t the one who got another girl pregnant Jungkook, YOU DID! You lied to me... you said nothing happened, and I believed you” I was no longer able to stop the tears as I fell to my knees “you lied to me” I felt his arms wrap around me and for a moment I stayed there crying in his embrace.

“Seul I’m so sorry... I was drunk and I didn’t know what I was doing, I thought... I didn’t know that it would end up like this.”

“Still you’ve lied! You betrayed me, Jungkook.” I shoved him once again and wiped my tears sniffing back my cries “We’re done.”  I said and made my way to the front door when he suddenly spoke.

“I forgave you for choosing to leave me five years ago for god knows what, but why can’t you forgive me? Why is it okay for you to make mistakes but not me, huh Jung Seul?” I looked at him in disbelief.

“Is this what it was? So this is how you get your revenge? By sleeping with the person I hated most, and on top of that got her pregnant. Wow, honestly I salute you, your plan was a success, I’m of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter