017

You're The Reason Why.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                    

 

                     All heads turned towards the female standing by the door, as she feigned an innocent look on her face while batting her lashes. The atmosphere grew tense, and everyone could tell, even Jungkook, but what caught his attention even more, was the female in his arms, who only seemed to grow stiff by the moment.

“I know it doesn’t concern me, but I couldn’t go home without checking up on Seul.” Said Sungkyung ignoring the glares thrown her way, earning a scoff from Yoongi in the process.

“How sweet of you, I forgot how caring you are.” He spat sarcastically, causing her to grimace at his words, but nothing could match up to the frown, and darkness that clouded her eyes, once her gaze landed on Jungkook and Seul, in each other’s arms.

“Seul… I see that you woke up.” She forced a smile and took a few steps closer to the bed, only to be stopped by Jimin who blocked her path.

“You can talk from here… She can hear you.” He glared at her, and even succeeded in terrifying her, and if looks could kill, Sungkyung would be turned to ash by now. Upon noticing his seriousness she cleared , and gazed at the female once more.

“I can’t believe how hard it must be for you to lose a child for the second time.” She stated in an apologetic manner, which could have fooled the boys if they haven’t known her truth.

“What loss?” Sooyeon asked with raised brows, confused by the female’s words as she looked between her and Seul. “I thought they managed to save your baby?” She asked the dazed female, sitting on her bed, pulling her out of her trance as she stumbled upon her words, trying hard to fight the tears that started to fill her eyes.

“Huh? Oh… Yeah they did.” Seul answered softly, and everyone watched as Sungkyung’s face turned pale, and her eyes turned wide as she processed the news, a smirk above their faces. However, no one seemed to notice the frown upon their friend who scanned his eyes throughout the whole room, observing the faces of his friends, the body language of the woman he loved, and that of the female who just joined them.

“Ah… Then I’m glad, it’s just that with such a fall… I didn’t think it’d survive. I’m happy for you.” She smiled, once again a smile that everyone was able to see right through.

“Thank you.” Sniffed Seul before looking at the female with a slight smile, trying her best not to cause any drama for the day, even though she was certain she failed miserably at that.

“Anyways, I think I should go… Jungkook could you drive me back home? It’s quite late and I don’t think I’d be able to find a cab back home.” She started shifting her gaze to the male, only to come face to face with a dark, intense glare, a look she never witnessed on Jungkook’s face before. It terrified her, and it seemed that everyone noticed for they’ve all turned towards the male, including Seul, some confused, scared, or even worried for what might be running through the male’s head. “J-Jungkook?” She asked once more yet no answer, only an interruption by a new presence.

“I’ll drive you back home.” Taehyung said as Minhee trailed behind him.

“Oh? It’s oka-”

“You said you wanted a ride, I’ll give you a ride. Jungkook you can stay with Seul, she needs you more.” Taehyung stated and the male finally snapped from his trance as he turned to his friend, nodding without uttering a single word.

“Good. Now let’s go.” Words came out of Taehyung’s mouth harshly, as he grabbed Sungkyung’s wrist and forcefully dragged her out of the room.

“Hey!” She whined as she followed behind him.

The rest just looked, and shifted uncomfortably in the room, before they turned to the couple, deciding that it was time to excuse themselves, leaving Seul in Minhee’s and Jungkook’s care as each headed back to their houses. Seul on the other hand felt the pain from years ago rush back, as her tears uncontrollably ran down her eyes. She buried her face in the male’s embrace, and cried herself to sleep. As for Jungkook, he felt helpless as he just watched her cry, unable to imagine her pain, nor able to utter a single word regarding the matter. Why did she have to suffer alone, or what made her leave, he started to get a clear view over the reasons behind their separation. He was still far from knowing the absolute truth, but the cause for her pain was something he figured as he found held his lover tightly and stared at the ceiling in thoughts, for the conclusion her came to is; he was the reason why.

 

 

Taehyung’s P.O.V:

 

To have the person you loath the most sitting in your precious car, is something I wish none of you would have to go through. I could sense her eyes fixated on me as I focused on the road, trying to reach her building as soon as possible.

“Why didn’t you tell him?” Words finally left her lips as she shifted her gaze away from my direction.

“Tell him what?”I spat, and honestly I was in no mood to make a conversation or even talk to her, I just didn’t want her to stick to Jungkook anymore, and now I regret volunteering to do the deed of dropping her off.

“About what happened five years ago, I know you knew… I always thought it was simply because you didn’t like me in Seul’s place… but you kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter