003

You're The Reason Why.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

                                            

                    Everything was dark; I was surrounded by complete darkness no matter where I’d look and how much I’d try to catch a glimpse of light it was of no use.

“Why did you leave me?” I looked towards the source of the voice, and there he was; standing there looking as handsome as ever, but there was something about him, he was broken.

“Jungkook...”

“Was I really not enough for you?” I took a few steps closer as I couldn’t handle seeing him broken like that.

“You were more than enough, Kook...” I said as I reached for his face, but he held my hand midway, stopping me from reaching further.

“Then why?” He asked as a tear ran down his cheek.

“I swear it’s not that easy... bu-” Before I knew it I felt a pair of soft lips pressed against mine, so soft and so sweet, the familiar warm feeling that I used to get from his lips in the past, it was still there and it felt so real. I closed my eyes kissing him back as softly as I can, but that didn’t last long, for the next thing I knew...

*******

I halted from my seat, waking up from my deep slumber soaked wet. You want to know why? Jeon Jungkook, apparently my boss thought that instead of calling my name it’s better to poor cold water on me.

“What the ?” I glared at him.

“We’re getting late, they already took everything to the place of shooting, but apparently the designer is still not there. I was forced to get you. So let’s go we can’t waste anymore time because of you.” He said his back facing me the whole time. And I couldn’t help but notice how well fit his body looked. *When did he get so muscular?*

I shook the thought off my head and grabbed my phone, keys and purse. I put my hand around my neck checking if my necklace was still there; once I found it I hid it under my shirt and looked at him. “Okay, just send me the address and I’ll drive over there.” I said receiving a nod from him.

***********

 The shoot was to be set outdoor; a beautiful garden that I can’t help but admit how much it complimented not only the casual outfits we’ve worked on but also the gowns. Once I reached the location I went straight to the trailers they assigned to the models, giving each of them the dresses, outfits and shoes they would be wearing. I also gave some tips to the makeup artists, and then made my way around the set. Everything looked extremely beautiful, we had a lot of beautiful places in Paris but this garden kind of had something special to it. I chuckled at the thought of Minhee’s reaction if she ever saw this, but my thoughts were soon interrupted by an oddly familiar voice calling my name. I turned around and looked at the male standing in front of me.

“Oh my god. What are you doing here?” I smiled brightly and jumped on the guy in front of me hugging him tightly. I felt his arms tighten around me as he laughed.

“I’m stalking you” he said making me chuckle at his silliness, I pulled away and messed his hair.

“Stop it Mark, I’m serious what are you doing here?” I asked and he only showed his camera.

“Remember when I told that one day I’ll take pictures of your designs? Guess that day is finally here” he said and I looked at him in disbelief

“For real? Whoa! Then it must be you who chose this garden, no wonder, it complements the designs perfectly.”  I nodded in satisfaction still admiring the view

“Actually-”

“You guys know each other?” another voice said, cutting our conversation short.

“Oh, Tae! Yeah, I’ve met Mark back in Paris, he’s my partner’s childhood friend so we’ve met through her” I smiled and Mark threw his arms around my shoulder, just as Jimin and Jungkook joined us. For a second I thought I caught a hint of jealousy from the latter’s eyes, but I guess I’m just over-thinking, after all he hates me.

“Well more like she set us up on a date, but it’s hard to steal this girl’s heart” he laughed, me on the other hand, couldn’t help the cough coming out of my lungs at the sudden outburst, while my cheeks changed to a color of bright red.

“Yah! You didn’t have to say that” I pouted and slapped his arms, only to have my cheeks pinched in return.

“So cute”

“Eheum, well sorry to interrupt your sweet reunion, but some of us here are trying to work seriously and we have a deadline, so it would be better if everyone head to their jobs?” Jungkook said emphasizing on each word, and I can sense hatred in his voice... it scared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter