002

You're The Reason Why.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

                 

                   We were at the conference room as I looked through the ideas the previous stylist worked on and comparing them to the ones I made, trying to see if I could combine both or just use the best out of the two. But how can you do that when you’ve got two designers in training gawking at you, one old friend goofing around you, and two others either intimidating you or burning your soul with their gazes. I felt too suffocated around them, that I’ve put everything down and excused myself out of the room heading straight for the bathroom, I washed my face and looked in the mirror gazing at the person in front of me.

“I can’t believe this is happening”

**********

I think now is the time for me to introduce myself properly. I’m Jung Seul, daughter to the owner of one of the top three most successful law firms in South Korea. Sure, that wasn’t the case before, due to my granddad refusing to provide my father with any financial support when he refused to take over the family business and instead, chose to start his own. However, in five years my father managed somehow to make it, so yeah I’m actually quite rich with or without my career. The men you just saw right now are my childhood friends, starting with the shortest guy in the room Park Jimin; his family owns the most prestigious Art & Design high school and University where a lot of designers and artists have graduated. That’s where we graduated from as well, but seems like not all of us followed the path of art. Also, do you remember that huge art museum they took you to during your school trips? Yeap, that’s his. The top students get their painting, sculptures...etc. displayed over there.

 Second, we’ve got Kim Taehyung, yeah he’s the goofball who kept smiling all along, son to the most amazing fashion company in SK, their clothes were just mind blowing, and most of them were designed by his mother, she was the one who inspired me to be a designer. And now as you can see, he’s my employer. I have a feeling he has a hand in all of this.

Last but not least, you’ve got Jeon Jungkook, he’s the youngest of the two, and a few months older than me, he’s the guy who caught my attention ever since we were young and made me fall head over heels, the man of my dreams, the golden child. Jungkook’s family was just as big as the rest, though by the time I left their company had a few financial problems. Their specialty was logistics, and they were GOOD as in so damn good at it, everyone would line up just to work with them. Jungkook however had no interest in it and whatsoever, he was more the artistic type, he was smart and he could have handled things pretty well but his heart wouldn’t be in it... I guess that’s why he’s in charge of the creative department at Taehyung’s company. And in case you haven’t noticed, our companies were kind of related to one another, the school of art&design would provide designers for Kim Fashion, the logistics company would handle the commercial activity of transporting goods to customers. Meanwhile, my father’s firm would provide skilled lawyers in case of legal problems. Honestly our parents were weirder than us; they actually planned this just so they would live up to the words of “best friends forever”.

But now, the real problem is that; when I left, I left without giving a proper reason, I didn’t say goodbye nor did I give a proper explanation. The only one I talked to wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter