013

You're The Reason Why.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                     

 

 

 

 

                                                       The room went silent for a minute when they saw Jungkook coming in while carrying you in his arms, before gasps and murmurs could be heard and cameras flashed at the sight in front of them.

“SOMEONE CALL THE DAMN AMBULANCE!” He snapped making some of the employees and some guests pull out their phones. The boys and your family members along with Yugyeom, Mark and Sungkyung, rushed to his side shock, concern and worry written all over their faces.

“What happened to her? What did you do?” Taehyung asked as Jungkook laid you on the ground, shooting the youngest a glare.

“I did nothing … I don’t know, it happened so fast, we were arguing and she fell off the stairs.” Concern and panic was evident on the male’s face and voice as a tear ran down his cheek when he gently caressed your cheek. “Please babe, I’m sorry, wake up please.”

“Blood… Guys, blood.” Minhee’s eyes went double their size when she looked at your white dress, slowly getting tainted with red.

“The baby...” Hoseok muttered making the rest panic, but no one noticed the youngest who froze in his place, taken back by the sudden revelation.

“W…what?” He looked up, at the people surrounding him who either gave him an angry, disappointed, or in Jimin’s case an apologetic look.

“ it, we can’t wait for the ambulance to get here. We have to rush to the hospital, we can’t wait. If she loses this one as well she won’t be able to handle it.” Taehyung didn’t bother to wait for anyone as he swooped you in his arms and rushed out of the room while the rest followed, leaving the only one concerned with the matter behind, still trying to process everything.

 

Jungkook however, wasn’t the only one who had things to process, Sungkyung was in the same state. *She’s pregnant… again? There’s no way Jungkook is going to let her go now* She bit her lower lip while thoughts of how to fix her problem ran through her mind, but her biggest problem now wasn’t your baby, she was certain that they won’t be able to save it from such a fall. However, the fact that Taehyung knows, was what worried her most. She always thought that the reason behind his hostility was merely because he didn’t like someone else other than you around Jungkook, but now she was able to see it, he always knew. One thing she didn’t understand is how come he never said anything to Jungkook all these years? A camera flash snapped her out of her trance, and she slowly made her way towards the latter only to be stopped by Jimin who beat her to it.

 

“Jungkook, look at me.” He snapped his fingers in front of the youngest male and patted his cheek a few times to gain his attention. “Listen to me, right now Seul needs you. Okay?” the benumbed boy nodded slightly in response, wiped the few tears that came running down his cheek slowly pulling himself together.

“I want to come too.” Sungkyung jumped in the conversation, confident that none of the two males would turn her down, only to be disappointed with a firm objection from both sides.

“No”

“But I want to check on her, let me come please?” The fake concern was evident on her face, and this time around, Jimin wasn’t the only one to see it. “She seemed so hurt”

But right when Jungkook was about to open his mouth, Jimin stepped in stunning the female with his sudden outburst.

“You just stay the away from her, if something bad happens to her; I promise I’ll haunt you down.” The sweet Jimin with the angelic smile was long gone; this one had hatred, anger, and agony in his eyes and it scared her, to the extent that she had to take a few steps back while the boys rushed out to Jimin’s car.

A thing that only the closest ones to Jimin knew; he’s sweet, and if he really likes you he’ll cherish you. But if you think Jungkook, Yoongi or even Namjoon can be intimidating when they’re mad, Jimin was worse. Even those three knew better than to mess with his mood.

****

“Did you know?”Jungkook’s eyes were fixated on the road ahead, shooting the question that has been killing him ever since they got inside the car.

“What?” Jimin who was driving as fast as he can couldn’t shift his gaze from the road, nor could he fully concentrate on what could possibly lay behind the question his friend just asked.

“Seul being pregnant, did you know?” He asked once more, this time facing the male who stayed quiet for a good few minutes before finally answering.

“Yes”

“Then why didn’t you tell me? Why did you guys keep it from me? You all knew and just let her keep this matter a secret?” A broken expression was placed on his face as he snapped but this time it wasn’t out of panic or anger, it was out of sadness, even if he couldn’t see his eyes Jimin clearly heard how his voice cracked, and he can imagine the tears uncontrollably running down Jungkook’s face. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter