Morning (Got7 Mark)

A Place for Fluff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing you realised when you woke up was that your legs were cold, the reason being that the quilt that had been covering them when you fell asleep was no longer there. That was probably what had woken you up you mused as you stretched and yawned, there was enough of a chill in the air that you had goosebumps. The second thing you realised as you rolled over with a huff was that you were no longer the only person in the bed and that and the goosebumps situation were undoubtedly connected. Your boyfriend was completely wrapped up in the quilt he’d stolen from you, only the top of his head visible, his dark hair contrasting with the white of your pillowcase.

You sighed. It wasn’t the first time you’d woken up cold only to find Mark was hogging the blankets but as annoying as that was you couldn’t find it in yourself to be truly mad at him. He hadn’t woken you when he’d come to bed meaning practice had probably run into the early hours of the morning. Again. Got7 had an Asia wide tour coming up and preparing for that was time consuming to say the least. Time consuming and exhausting meaning that even though you really wanted to pull the quilt back and curl up beside him you weren’t going to, you didn’t want to risk waking him when you should really be letting him sleep. So instead of risking it you sat up and slid to the foot of the bed. Since there was no way you were getting your covers back you may as well get up and face the day.

 

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

You’d decided to shower and get dressed first and then maybe head out and grab some coffee and some breakfast. You didn’t know what Mark’s plans were but if today was anything like the rest of the week had been you were sure his alarm would soon be blaring. It would be nice to have some breakfast waiting for him if that was the case. But as you emerged from the bathroom, dressed and ready to head out you realised you didn’t have to leave the house, at least not for coffee. Your kitchen door was open and from where you were standing you could see that the kettle was boiling and as you made your way further down the hall you heard the bang of a cupboard door and the clunk of mugs hitting the worktop. Either Mark was awake or someone had broken into your apartment and was using your kettle. You were thinking it was probably the former. And yes, when you stepped into the kitchen it was Mark, not an intruder that was making coffee in your kitchen. Or at least he was standing in the middle of your kitchen, dressed in his boxers and your dressing gown, staring into space as the kettle boiled.

You watched as he yawned widely not bothering to cover his mouth to hide it. But to be fair he hadn’t yet noticed you were there so you supposed you could forgive his lack of manners. As he went on to run a hand through his already messy hair as he blinked drowsily at the mugs in front of him you couldn’t help but smile. His eyes were still puffy from sleep, he had lines on the side of his face that had been pressed against your pillow and he’d lost a sock at some point. He looked endearingly disoriented and dishevelled.

“You’re awake.” You said from your spot by the door and Mark turned to look at you, momentarily confused.

Then his brain seemed to assess the situation and he was mumbling “So are you,” a little defensively as he rubbed at his eyes with one hand.

Maybe your tone had been slightly accusatory you conceded as you made your way further into the room. “Only because someone stole all the bedcovers.” You told him. “And anyway I’m allowed to be awake, I’m not the one who we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter