Halloween (BTS Jungkook)

A Place for Fluff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the run up to Halloween you’d asked Jungkook repeatedly what he was going to dress up as but each time you had he’d refused to tell you. “Wait and see.” He’d say with a grin that depending on what mood you were in that day, made you want to either hit him or kiss him for being so cute. The closer it got to Halloween the more it was the former. How were you supposed to decide on your own costume if you didn’t know what his was going to be? You weren’t a couple costume type of person, they were usually beyond cheesy, but you loved Halloween and this would be your first Halloween spent as a proper couple, it would be nice if you matched at least a little if only so the photos you were undoubtedly going to take together came out well.

In the end, frustrated by his refusal to tell you what he was planning, you’d given up asking and made an educated guess. Superhero you’d decided, he’d probably go with superhero. And if you had to pick which superhero then you thought Iron Man was a pretty safe bet. So when you’d made your own costume decision you’d had Iron Man in the back of your mind. And this had resulted in you buying a black dress, a red leather jacket and some new boots. ‘Movie Scarlet Witch’ was definitely a more practical outfit choice than ‘Comic Book Scarlet Witch’ you thought as you smoothed down your skirt. You were standing in front of the full-length mirror in your hallway giving your outfit one last look over. Jungkook would be at your door any minute to pick you up and you wanted to make sure you looked presentable. Jungkook had told you there was no pressure, his friends might want to call it a party but you were probably going to end up playing video games and ordering pizza but you couldn’t help feeling nervous. No matter what you ended up doing or how many people were going to be there you were going to be spending time with his friends and you knew how important his friends were to him. You wanted to make a good impression. You wanted them to like you.

You thought you’d made a fairly good choice outfit wise you mused, trying to stay positive. You’d get more than one use out of the dress, the jacket and the boots, that was good. Even if your boyfriend’s friends ended up hating you, you hadn’t wasted your money.

As you were thinking this there was a knock at the door and you jumped almost knocking over the coat stand beside you. Thankful no one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter