Marking (Infinite Sunggyu)

A Place for Fluff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Did you change your shampoo?” Sunggyu asked. You were sitting cross-legged on your bed, a pile of papers that you needed to mark in front of you while he sat behind you running his fingers through your hair. 

You hummed in assent as he brushed your hair over your shoulder and trailed his fingers down your neck. You had changed your shampoo and it was nice that he’d noticed but you had things to do and he was making it hard for you to concentrate.

“You smell like strawberries.” He hummed, leaning in and pressing a kiss behind your ear. 

You sighed and rolled your shoulder, pushing him away. “What did I just tell you?” 

“That if I was going to speak I should speak in English because English is what you’re supposed to be grading and hearing Korean is muddling your brain.” He repeated back to you. In Korean.

That was something you’d asked him to do. But that was after you’d told him you’d rather he didn’t speak at all so you could get on with your marking in peace. He’d only managed to stick to total silence for five minutes, that’s why you’d ended up asking him to please speak in English. The only reason you hadn’t kicked him out already was because you didn’t think you could handle the look of disappointment on his face. You hadn’t seen each other all week and you knew how much he’d been looking forward to spending time with you. You didn’t want to ruin that for him no matter how much he was putting you off what you were doing. 

“You smell good.” He continued when you didn’t reply. 

“Thank you.” You murmured, trying to focus on what you were reading. He’d switched to English now, he was at least somewhat listening to you so you couldn’t be too mad at him.

And then his hand was on your shoulder and you could feel his breath on your neck. You heard him breathe in and you were about to ask him to please not sniff you when you were trying to work (because really, sniffing people was creepy even if the person you were sniffing happened to be your girlfriend) but before you could his breath on back of your neck was replaced by his lips on the back of your neck. 

And okay, so kissing was a little less creepy than sniffing but it was also a little more distracting. You shuffled sideways, hoping he would stop but it didn’t deter him, he just tilted his head and started kissing your shoulder instead. “Sunggyu…”

“What?” he asked. The word was muffled since his lips were still pressed to your shoulder but to his credit he had used English and speak English was technically what you had asked him to do. 

“I’m trying to work.” You complained, your face heating up. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter