Thank God (Got7 JB)

A Place for Fluff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wasn’t answering the door. Why wasn’t he answering the door? He was definitely home. Just two minutes ago he’d been out on his balcony cursing up a storm. Maybe he was just in the bathroom or something. Yeah, that was it, he was in the bathroom you told yourself trying to calm yourself down. That was all. You needed to get a grip. He wasn’t dead or anything.

Oh God… what if he was dead?

A terracotta flower pot had just landed on his head. He very well might be.

You forwent the bell this time and hammered the door instead.

Two minutes later and the door was being yanked open and you were standing face to face with a very disgruntled Im Jaebum. He was holding a bag of what looked like frozen peas to the back of his head. Or at least you assumed it was Im Jaebum, you’d never said more than a hello to him but that was the name that was on his mailbox downstairs.

You let out a breath you hadn’t been aware you’d been holding. “You’re alive.” you observed, immensely relieved. You’d been considering calling an ambulance and you’d had no idea how you were going to explain to them what had happened without them thinking you were crazy.

“So you’re the person who just tried to kill me,” he replied, skipping the greetings also. 

“That’s me.” You chirped, flashing him a nervous smile. “It was an accident though, I promise. I heard you out on your balcony and I wanted to say hi like I do when I see you on the stairs so I leaned over but I bumped into Clive and he fell. So you see, it’s not like I meant to hurt you. Please don’t sue me.” That was the last thing you needed, to be sued. No, the last thing you needed was to have accidentally killed a man. Being sued was definitely better than accidentally killing someone.

Im Jaebum frowned. “Why would I sue you?” He asked, thankfully choosing to ignore the fact that you’d just admitted to naming your plants. Whenever you were nervous your mouth switched to auto-pilot, it was so embarrassing.

“I nearly knocked you out with a flowerpot.” You reminded him, keeping your reply short this time to minimise further embarrassment. If he wanted to sue you he probably could. 

“It wasn’t that bad.” He assured you but you weren’t convinced. It hadn’t been that bad he wouldn’t have started swearing bloody murder when it hit him. 

“Let me see,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter