What's wrong this time? (JK POV)

Never letting go of you

A few weeks goes by quickly and soon we found ourselves being together for a month. Not including the times we messed around. It was since he decided to be my boyfriend. We didn't have anything going on that day so we decided to make it an "us" day. Basically every member could do whatever they wanted for the day. Taehyung and I jumped at that. We had a weeks notice thankfully or else nothing would've happened.

It was a great plan, a movie just the two of us, taking a walk in the park, and then dinner before we came back to the dorm. I was so excited. Mainly because in all the years we had been a group never once did we have an "us" day. I think BigHit thought that now we were older we deserved some more time for ourselves and to take a break. When we took that trip to the beach there was no argument. They just let us go.

I woke up with him next to me. He kissed my forehead.

"You ready for the day?" 

I nodded.

"Good then get dressed."

"Wait. What if I need help?" I teased. 

He laughed and rolled his eyes. He bent down and kissed me but just like usual the kiss never was just a kiss. Eventually he ended up back on the bed and he was absolutely adorable. His hand slid under my shirt and he pulled it off of me. I did the same to him. He let go for a minute and laughed.

"I think that will do the trick" he said before winking at me making me turn a bright red. 

He kissed me softly and then threw a shirt at me.

"Come on, we don't have all day."

Except that we did. It didn't matter I had him for the day and that's what mattered.

First was the movie. We decided to see Train to Busan which was one of my favorite movies ever. Tae knew that. I had forgotten how scary it was though and parts I would curl into him. He also wasn't really into the movie and sometimes would curl into me as well. It was adorable. 

After the movie we took a walk through the park that was next to the theatre. We played a game where we would have to guess what we were looking at. He was way to good at it. We sat on the bench and looked at the city and the trees. We watched the birds fly and even looked at clouds. There was another added piece that was impromptu.

We walked to the mall that was just across the street and started messing around taking selcas and trying on fun pairs of glasses. People probably thought we were crazy but we honestly had so much fun that we couldn't stop. I didn' t want to stop.

Dinner was probably the part that was the most romantic. We went to a resteraunt and ate our favorite foods. Mine was a dish that i had loved forever: Japchae. His was kimchi. I had to try some of it. We talked and talked while we ate and we even talked about the group and music. For the first time it felt like a real relationship. 

We drove back home listening to the radio and singing. It was so much fun. We pulled in the driveway and walked up to the dorm. We opened the door and all the boys were sitting on the couch in a circle.

"What's going on?" i asked.

Jin motioned for us to sit down and we did as we were told. They looked at us and then Jin held his head. I looked at Yoongi who had a dead stare right on me. Tae sat next to me. 

"How long were you gonna hide this?" Jin asked sounding like his usual motherly self. 

We looked around. 

"Hide what?" Tae said.

"Stop playing dumb Taehyung. They know now. Just fess up." Yoongi shouted from the other side of the room.

I sat there wanting to punch him and punch him hard. I guess loyalties were meant to be tested. And damn was Yoongi all too willing to test that loyalty. Tae got up from the couch and I followed him. 

I knew nothing I could say would make things better. But I could try.