Awkward questions (V POV)

Never letting go of you

I woke up really happy. His arms were around me and he was just watching me. I smiled and he smiled too.

"You looked peaceful."

I sighed and stretched. "I was."

We both had to get up. We had another show today but thankfully we would be MCing. I don't think I could handle a MC that wasn't one of us. Before I went to leave his room he grabbed my hand and kissed me. I smiled and walked out. I saw Yoongi sitting at the counter alone.

"You both are so ridiculous." He said. 

I just rolled my eyes and went to my room. I thought about the conversation we had last night. 

When did this happen?

A few months ago. Then it died and then about yesterday it started again.

He sighed "Does anyone else know?" 

"No one."

"Taehyung... just be careful ok. One wrong move and you'll regret it."

"How..."

"Just trust me Tae. Be careful."

"Yoongi we won't even..."

"I don't need to know all the details of your nasty love story. I already saw more than I wanted to. Just don't mess this up."

"Yoongi, please don't tell anyone."

"I won't Tae."

"Promise?"

"I promise." 

"Thank you Yoongi." 

He made it seem as though it was not the first time he had heard something like this. I walked back and saw the dent in the wall. I remember when I had done that. I was so pissed off at Kookie for mentioning Ah Ren that I punched the wall. After that it was like both of us never wanted to talk to each other again. That's not what his lips said last night though. But for the longest time they did.

I walked into my room and got dressed for the day. I walked out and saw Jungkook standing in his suit. He looked sharp and it gave me flutters looking at him. He smiled at me standing in mine.

"You guys look sharp." Hoseok said. 

We both smiled.

"Well come on boys let's go." Jin said.

We got to the studio just in time. Our makeup artists did our makeup. It was decided that Namjoon was the MC for this one. He was the only one that spoke english. Not like it mattered for this one. But it was still impressive. We all walked out and took our seats. I sat inbetween Hobi and Jimin. Kookie was on the other side of Jimin. We started the show and already I had begun to dread it.

It was like all the questions were made to make me and Jungkook uncomfortable. The first one was if you could date anyone in the group who would it be and why. I wanted to just shout out "Jungkook" and pay for the consequences later. Instead he answered first. 

"Taehyung, because he is caring and he seems like someone who would make me laugh."

I saw Yoongi choke back on those words. I smiled. 

"What about you Taehyung?" Namjoon asked. 

I looked at Jungkook.

"Probably Jungkook." I said and he smiled. Yoongi kept his mouth shut.

"Why?"

"Look at him. Who wouldn't want him?"
Hopefully everyone else in the group. 

He laughed. The next few questions we had to answer different people than each other so it wouldn't be weird. It felt weird but we had a reputation to keep. The last question got us all though.

"What is one thing about someone that you love most?"

Jungkook looked at me.

"Taehyung's smile." 

I smiled. I had to think. Jungkook's laugh, smile, everything, the way he tastes, the way he makes me feel. EVERYTHING!

"Jungkook's ability to make everyone laugh." 

They all agreed with me and to prove it he made a face and we all died of laughter. That was my boy. All mine.