Jealousy (V POV)

Never letting go of you

It had gone alright for a while. In fact the boys were thrilled we were together. They thought we were too perfect and wished they could have a relationship like us. Except Jimin.

He always was looking like a puppy that was found on the streets in the pouring rain and all it wanted was some food and love. I wondered why he was always like that. It made me worry about him honestly. I cared about him and watching him be sad like that made me sad. I didn't want to be sad.

One night while I was cuddling on the couch with Kookie he came up behind me. He smiled and patted my head.

"Can we talk?" he said. 

Kookie looked at me. 

"Yeah of course."

He walked to his room.

"I promise I'll be right back." i said and then follwed him into his room.

He shut the door and I was afraid of what was going to happen next. I knew this scene so well by now that I was honestly afraid of the worst. 

"Taehyung, I'm really happy for you and Jungkook."

"That's it that's what you wanted to tell me?" I asked really worried now.

"Not really. That's just part of it. I really am happy that you love each other but I can't help it."

"Help what Jimin?"

He sighed then looked at me right in the eyes.

"I've loved you for years now and I never said anything because I was certain that you would never want a guy like me but then I found out about you and Kookie and I couldn't help but become really jealous." 

I looked at him and he lost his gaze.

"You... what?"
"Taehyung be completely honest, is there even a...."

"No. I have Jungkook, there's not a chance that anyone will change how I feel about him. No one gets that love."

"I said honest not brutal." He said upset.

"You can't spring these things on me Jimin. Damn. I really was freaked. Now I don't know how I feel."

"Taehyung?"
"No Jimin you need to figure..."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss. At first I was too shocked to do anything but when my mind realized what was happening I pushed him away from me.

"I had to."

"No you didn't Jimin."

"What, your little boy has had this too." He said

I saw red flash before my eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me Taehyung."

I wanted to hit him so hard but that stupid grin he was giving me was too damn distracting. Instead I just stormed out and walked right into my room. I head Jungkook call my name but I didn't want to talk to him.

Not while I was mad enough to hurt him. I wouldn't do that again.