Never letting you go (JK POV)

Never letting go of you

Things began to be normal. Like we were'nt together but we were. We had never been happier. But we both knew something was going to change and something was going to change quickly. A year of going on like this being close but never doing anything that we both didn't want started to get to the both of us.

We started picking fights just to make up. That's how desperate we were. It drove the other members crazy. They would yell at us anytime either of us tried to start something. 

One day it had become to much for the both of us.

"Hyung what are we doing?" I asked after Joon got after us for picking another fight.

He looked at me and we both knew the answer.

"We aren't doing anything. That's the point. The only reason we fight is so we can make up and it's not good for us. Kookie I don't think I can do this anymore."
I looked at the ground.

"Me too." I said quickly like I didn't want to.

The truth was we had been holding all of this back for months. And now that it was all coming out it felt better. I looked at him and he looked at me. 

"Remember the beach house?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded. "I remember everything."

I had begun to realize how much my love for him had faded. Normally even the mention of the beach house would make me want to kiss him good and hard. But lately I didn't even want to touch him. 

"You still get nightmares without me?"

"I don't know honestly." 

He smiled. "I guess we'll find out. I want to go to bed. I'll see you in the morning Jungkook."

"Goodnight Hyung."
My body didn't hurt like it did the first time we called it off. Instead I felt relief. I slept fine but I woke up in the middle of the night to a text from Tae.

One more night please

I smiled 

Whatever you need until your better

I walked out of my room and into his where he was waiting for me.

"Just one night I promise."

I smiled and lied down next to him. 

"Will this change anything?" He asked

I shook my head. "No, our friendship is better than it has ever been." 

He smiled "Just promise you won't let me go."

"I'm never letting you go Hyung."

"I still love you Kookie."

"I still love you too Tae."

What this love was now would always be something that I never took for granted. We could've killed each other over this but instead we just became better friends. There would never be a better friendship than what we had.