so everyone knows (JK POV)

Never letting go of you

I just laughed at them. I should have known they would do this. They were always doing stupid things like that. I looked at them and then sighed.

"Everyone knows?"
They all nodded. I felt Tae grab my hand. I wrapped my fingers in his. 

"You know if you would've told us we would've understood."

"You aren't mad?" I asked.

Jin shook his head. "Not over this. We're upset that you didn't tell us. We won't judge you. We're your closest friends. You should never have to keep anything from us like that."

He was so motherly. I looked at Tae and he smiled at me.
"Yes, we know about everything. The beach trip, before then, everything you told Yoongi he told us."

Yoongi wore a smile of apology. 

"They had to know." He says later when we talk to him. "They are your friends too. They deserve to know about this."

"So you didn't do this because you hated us?" Tae asked and I just rolled my eyes.

He's such a child and he knows it.

" I never would be that petty. I was pissed but nobody should be as shallow as that."

We smiled and the others joined us.

"You guys honestly are really cute together."

I felt my face getting hot and I was trying to hide it. Tae just laughed and stared at me.

"So then how about watching a movie?" Hobi suggested. 

"That's all you ever want to do." Yoongi said.

"So, it's fun and we all enjoy it."

He had us there. We all did love to curl up on the couch and watch a really good movie. It was one of the few things that we never argued about and never didn't want to do. We all set up the couches like we had done numerous times. Jin made popcorn for all of us and we started the movie. This time I was able to cuddle closer to Tae without feeling like we were being watched.

It was nice being able to just do what we wanted and not have to worry about people seeing or thinking things. For the first time I felt like we had a real relationship and it honestly made me so happy. I didn't have to know there was a future as long as there was a now. That's all that really mattered to me. Hopefully it was the same for him.