Ground rules (JK POV)

Never letting go of you

IT had been a long day of us all laughing and having fun together. I missed this immensely when I went through my breakdown. We got home and Hobi suggested that we do one more fun thing for the night. Considering it wasn't too late we all agreed. We all got changed and then met back in the living room.

It was night out on the town and going to the movies. It was something that we hadn't done in a really long time and honestly we were looking foward to it. We all piled in the car and Jin drove us. It was decided that we would walk around the city instead of driving. We all got out and we went into the theatre. I walked next to Tae and Yoongi came up behind us.

"Ok lovebirds." He whispered. "There needs to be ground rules for this." 

"Like what?" i asked.

"Well for one, no making out in the theatre. That would be awkward as hell for all of us. Two, no sneaking off to be by yourselves and three, just try not to do anything stupid. We want to keep this a secret right?" he said.

We both nodded.

"Ok. Now let's go have a fun night with the boys." 

We all went in together. I honestly can't remember what movie we watched. I don't think any of us do. I remember a few things like having Tae's arm around me the whole time. But honestly that was it.

What we did that night probably was a bad idea but honestly so was a lot of things. After the movie we all decided to go out for drinks. But us being us it didn't end well. We probably should've watched Yoongi better. 

I don't remember everything but I do remember the fight that ensued when we got back to the dorm. Everyone else when they get drunk usually is laughing and having a great time. But not Yoongi. Yoongi gets... angry... depressed. He kinda just loses all sense of direction and who is friend and who is foe. 

Normally things that he said would never get to me. I would let him just say the things he wanted to say. He'd mostly attack me. I was fine with it. But tonight I cracked. 

"You're drunk Yoongi. You don't understand what your saying." I told him as calmly as possible. 

"At least I was there for you." He whispered.

The others had left the room. Except for Tae. He stood right in the door way of my room just watching. I knew if Yoongi took a hit he would be there to help me.

"The hell did you just say!" I heard Tae yell from my room. 

I turned just in time to see Tae coming up behind him.

"You heard me Taehyung."

"Yah, don't start with him Yoongi. You talk to me!" I said.

"Fine, you want to talk then let's talk lover boy."

I felt Tae's hands clench around my shoulders. 

"You always expect everyone to pick up your pieces when your down. That's why you and Tae have been with each other. He's just there to pick up your broken pieces. You use all of us like that. You think no one notices but I have. Especially after Ky's 'accident'." 

I felt the tears beginning to form. But before I could even make a sound Tae came up and punched him right in the jaw causing me to completely lose it. The tears were streaming down my face. I went to try and stop Tae but got punched by Yoongi instead. I couldn't help it. I hit him and hard too. I watched his face bleed and an entire fight ensued. He was cussing me out and I didn't care.

Eventually Jimin and Hobi came out and stopped us from killing each other. 

"Yah, knock it off all of you." 

Tae grabbed my arm from Hobi's grip and lead me to my room. I was still crying. I couldn't move at all. All I could do was cry. He set me down on the bed and tucked the covers around me.

"Hyung please don't leave."

"I won't if you don't want me to."

He came and lied down next to me. I knew that if he left a nightmare would ensue. I didn't want that. I just wanted to fall asleep and forget the world for a while.