In the back of the truck (JK POV)

Never letting go of you

Why Jin decided to take the truck I will never understand. Jimin and Yoongi sat in the bed on the way there. Tae and I decided that we would take the bed this time. We got in the back and Tae grabbed the blanket. It was still cold so he wrapped it around us and we lied next to each other. He grabbed my hand and I held his. Jin started the truck and we took off. 

For a while we were completely silent. Then I heard a small laugh come from him.

"What Hyung?" i asked.

"Just this morning." He said smiling.

"Which part?"

He looked at me with a look and I knew what he was talking about. 

"Oh." 

I couldn't lie I was thinking about it all morning too. We went to fast and he was right. It was pretty funny. I had never felt my heart beat like that. I  looked at him. He kept laughing.

"I worry about you Hyung."

We stopped at the local convinence store for snacks. 

"You want something?" Tae asked before hopping out.

"Anything that you get me." I said.

He smiled and then jumped out the side. I curled up under the blanket trying to hold on to every bit of heat I could. It was cold as hell. Later it would warm up. But at 7 in the morning after spending the night in a freezing cold ocean and then being thrown in the bed of a truck, I was freezing. I leaned against the window and fell asleep for a few minutes. 

Soon enough Taehyung was jumping in the back with a bag full of food.

"Is this all for us?" 
I looked in and found all sorts of food. 

He nodded. I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey, be careful back there guys. We won't be stopping till we get to Seoul." Jin said before climbing in and taking off.

We cuddled under the blanket and played games. Sometimes he would kiss my forehead but only when others couldn't see. We ate our snacks and watched the scenery.  We looked at the clouds and made shapes out of them. I fell asleep on him about halfway home and I didn't wake up till he shook me awake when we got to Seoul. 

We looked at the sky as the sun began to set in front of our eyes. It was the second one that we watched together. He wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. I was tired but there was nothing that would stop me from watching this sunset with him. I looked at him watching it so intently. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He smiled and then kissed mine. 

We stayed wrapped up in each other like that for a few minutes. Then I was dying to know something.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah Kookie?"
"What are we?"

He smiled. "What do you want us to be? 

I looked at him and thought about it. I wasn't sure how to word it.

"Kookie, i'll be your boyfriend if that's what you want it to be."

I smiled.

"Ok." I said. 

He just pulled me closer to him until we got back to the dorm. We had finished all the food and we were still under the blanket. The other boys got out and helped us get everthing out of the back. We walked in the dorm and dropped all our bags by the door. We did this many times after getting back from tour. 

"Well I can make Ramen and we can crash on the couch." Jin offered.

We all took up that offer. Tae and I were the first ones to lay down on the couch. We kept the blanket we had used. It was warm in the dorm and we were relieved. I immediately snuggled up to him. He was warm and pretty soon I was asleep. 

He woke me up for Ramen. I wish he hadn't though. For the first time in nearly 6 years I was having a good dream.