It was forced (JK POV)

Never letting go of you

I watched him storm off into his room.

"Hyung, Hyung." I called several times but he never turned around.

Jimin came out looking satisfied with himself.

"What the hell did you do?"
"Like you don't know. You're just as guilty as he is now. Congrats you'll have something to bond over."

I knew exactly what he was talking about and a sudden chill ran through me.

What happened was a complete accident. I never meant for it to happen let alone think it would. It was before Tae and I were together but I still felt guilty for it because it would hurt him worse than anything. Well almost anything...

I had a hard time sleeping and Tae was no longer comforting for me. It was when him and I had our fall out. So I needed someone else to comfort me. And a lot of the time I found solace in Jimin. Until that one night.

It was the night after Tae decided he didn't want to be with me even though he tried to say he had changed. Jimin came to my room after I messaged him that I couldn't sleep. He came and layed with me just as Tae had so many times. But what happened I never meant.

He kissed me really quickly. But it wasn't the end of it. I was so badly wanting love that I kissed him again. But then he got greedy and I couldn't stop him. I tried to push him away but he wouldn't stop. Eventually he got tired of me hitting his back.

"Damn Jungkook I figured you of all people would have been fine with this. All you ever want is love and now that I try to give it to you you don't even want it."

"Jimin..."
"Forget it, find another person to give you love."

I was so scared. Now that Tae knew I was scared. But more or less I was angry at Jimin. He was so hungry for love that he didn't even care who he hurt. He tried to walk away but I didn't let him. Instead I punched him right in the jaw and pushed him out of the way. I walked into Tae's room and saw him in tears shaking as I had when Jimin did the same thing to me.

"Hyung I'm sorry."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"For the same reason you wouldn't have told me."

He looked at me.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I will be. Right now I just need to focus on something else." 

I kissed him knowing how he felt. I took him in my arms.

"I promise it will be ok."

But the thing about that promise was that ok never means the same thing twice.