Comforting (V POV)

Never letting go of you

Yoongi sometimes even I can't stand drunk Yoongi. Jungkook has always taken it from him. He lets him run his mouth. I learned why. He knows that the rest can't take the things he says like he can. I don't know why I stood there watching him run his mouth at Jungkook. I don't know why I did anything at all. I should've left but I couldn't. I just watched Kookie stand there taking it all.

When I got him up off the ground and back to his room he couldn't move. His face was bruised and bleeding. I sat him down and looked at him. 

"Jungkook?" I whispered. 

He just sat there crying. I pulled him into bed and put the covers. I went to turn away from him and go back to my room.

"Hyung please don't leave."

"I won't if you don't want me to." I said quietly.

I went and lied down next to him. He curled himself into me. I sat there his hair trying to calm him down. He lied there crying in my arms. 

"You'll be ok Kookie."

"Hyung, what if I'm not."

"You will be. You have me." 

He leans closer to me and I kiss his forehead. He finally falls asleep. I'm exhausted and I know that if I don't sleep I will regret it. So I finally fall asleep holding Jungkook as close as possible. 

When I woke up I could feel the hangover. In fact I think all of us could. I watched Yoongi come out of his room with a huge bruise over his eye.

"Yoongi, what happened?"
"Why does it matter?"
I rolled my eyes. He was always so rude. Even when he wasn't drunk. We loved him but sometimes he was over the top annoying. Jungkook came out of his room with his bruise and that's when they put two and two together. Luckily I didn't have any visible bruises or injuries. Jungkook came over and sat next to me. He wouldn't look at Yoongi. I didn't blame him.

I poured coffee and for the first time enjoyed it in the morning. I sat at the counter and just slowly sipped it. That's when I noticed it.

My lip hurt like hell. 

"Hyung, your lip." He whispered careful to not let anyone else hear

"I know Kookie."

"Go look in the mirror." he said.

I went into my room and looked in my mirror. Right on the inside of my lip was a huge gash. I sat there looking at it. How? I don't remember him hitting me in the lip.

"Hyung?"

I turned to see Jungkook in the doorway.

"How?"

He looked down.
"Jungkook?"

"I hit you. I never meant to but it happened. I went to hit yoongi and hit you. I didn't realize I had caused that. I'm sorry."

I smiled and went to him. I pulled him into my arms.

"You don't have to apologize. That's how love works."

He hugged me back and that was honestly the most comforting thing ever.