Please don't tell anyone (V POV)

Never letting go of you

Halfway through the night I found myself dreaming. Normally I never did. That could be because I never slept. But it wasn't a nightmare. Rather the opposite. Honestly when I woke up I was embarrassed as hell. I looked at Jungkook sleeping so peacefully. It would be horrible to wake him up. I couldn't help it though. I wanted him and I wanted him now.

Luckily, I didn't have to wake him up. It was as if he could tell that I was wanting him. He looked at me and then at his room. He got up off of me and I got up slowly as to not wake the others. He walked into the doorway and made a stereotypical "Come get me" pose. I laughed a bit and then follwed him. We walked in and I didn't even know where to start. Thankfully he did.

"Just let's not..."

"I don't want to." I said.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.He smiled against my lips before engulfing mine in them. For a few minutes we just stood there pretty still kissing each other. It was slow moving but I didn't mind it. Then he let go.

"What is it Kookie?"

He looked at me with a devilish look in his eyes.

"I can't stay like this."

"Like what?"

To answer me he kissed me again but this time he pressed his body against mine. I felt completely lost. It felt like being dunked in the ocean. Scary at first but then you calm down a bit and get used to the sound of the water. He pushed me up against his wall. It hurt my shoulder since he practically shoved me but he didn't care. Neither did I. 

As he kissed me his hands moved up and under my shirt. His hands were cold and sent shivers with every little movement. I began to do the same and eventually I got it over his head. He continued to just move his hands up and down my sides. That's when I think he really broke. He let go and grabbed me by the collar. I smiled as he drug me over towards his bed.

"Kookie..."

"We won't."
I smiled as he sat down and I sat on his lap. Sometimes I made him feel childish and protected and other times I was the childish one. I pushed his chin back causing his mouth to slip a bit and he knicked my lip. It hurt but I hardly noticed. My lips moved from his lips to his neck and he moved his hands to my shoulders. I was wanting to stop now before it got worse but I couldn't.

I let go and saw him just smiling.

"Hyung... do you want to stop." he said breathless.

"No." I said

I kissed him even harder this time. That's when his grip changed. It was no longer caressing rather he was trying to pull me away. I let go and saw him wide eyed. 

"What's wrong."

I looked at where he was looking. Standing right there in the doorway was Yoongi staring wide eyed. 

"Please don't tell." I said