We are so dead (JK POV)

Never letting go of you

I quickly pulled on my shirt after Tae left to talk to Yoongi. How could we have been so damn careless? But at the same time I had never felt that want of someone that bad. I felt my neck and had to turn on my light to see it.

There was a big red mark right there on the edge of my jaw. I laughed and then waited for him to come back. It was taking forever and I was honestly concerned. It shouldn't take this long. Yoongi would have given up and agreed by now. Thankfully, he walked in.

"well?"

"He won't tell." He answered.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I smiled at him as he looked at me embarrassed and then laughed.

"Hey it could have been worse Hyung."

He nods. "Much worse." 

He sits there with his head in his palms for a minute.

"Hyung are you ok?"

"Honestly I don't know Kook." 

I just smile and put my arm around him.

"Hey, look at me. So what if Yoongi knows. Yoongi is always known to keep his trap shut."

He laughs and I feel better. I pulls his face close to mine and kiss him gently. He pulls away and his eyes get heavy. He leans against me and nearly falls asleep. I'm tired too. I pull him into the bed and pull the covers over us. I give him a goodnight kiss and watch as he falls asleep. 

I can't sleep after what happened. It was only the second time I had ever done something like that. I can't say that I hated it. But one day we wouldn't be able to stop ourselves. We got lucky that we were stopped. I knew that one day nothing would stop us. I wasn't sure if I wanted that or not. I honestly was afraid.

I looked at him sleeping. How could someone with passion like the devil sleep like such an angel. I smiled and kissed his forhead. Tonight I wouldn't sleep. Tonight I would watch my boy sleep like an angel. Tonight I would enjoy what happened and then tommorow we would go on pretending like there was nothing between us. Maybe I was the only one that knew the inevitable. But eventually the others would find out. But the question was was Yoongi going to tell them or were we just going to come clean?