The last night (JK POV)

Never letting go of you

We came back from the ocean. We all were tired after driving home all day. It was going to be a slow night with nothing to do. We probably would crash on the couches. I already knew who my sleeping buddy was. That last night was perfect. We spent the whole night together. It was like heaven.

After we watched the fire burn out he got up. I looked up at him. He had a devil like smile that I couldn't tell what he was trying to say. 

"Follow me." He whispered. 

I got up and followed after him. He went into the house and I followed in behind him. He shut the door as quietly as possible.

"Hyung?"

Before I could even really ask him his lips were on mine. I felt his hands hold on to my hips as I leaned into him. My arms went up and around his shoulders. He wasn't that much taller than me and actually it was a bit awkward. But all I could think about was the heat off of his lips and the way he tasted. He started to step towards me and I backed up until my hands hit the wall. He leaned into me pressing me against the wall.

I had to let go for a minute. He didn't even notice. He moved down towards my neck.

"Hyung..." I was breathless.

He let go and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" 

I looked at him. He had a hard time catching his breath too. I stared at his eyes and then kissed him slightly. 

"You can tell me if I'm going to fast Kookie."

I smiled.

"Maybe a little."

He laughed. I couldn't help it though. I had only ever kissed Eun Ky and even then it wasn't like that. And it was only once and even then it didn't last long. I watched his eyes close for a minute. When they opened again I saw the angel that I knew as Kim Taehyung. 

"I've never felt like that." He said quietly.

I smiled "Neither have I." 

He played with my hair a bit and made me feel like a kid. A kid with sinful thoughts. But it made me feel better. We walked back out and he grabbed my hand. We looked at the moon's reflection in the water. I smiled as his arms went around me like they had earlier that night. The others were all asleep. They looked peaceful. Tae moved his lips to my ears.

"Go put your trunks on."

I smiled. I knew exactly what we were going to do. We didn't care if it was going to be freezing cold. I ran to the house. I had to breathe and get my heart to stop pounding so hard. I ran back out and saw him smiling. 

"I'll be back." He mouthed.
"Hurry."