Extras

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 3 - String of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Extras[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]This is just few shots that I have for the story (focused on SoonHui, I feel like they should have some moment too)[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

#1 – The chance

“Here we are again.” Wonwoo turned and saw Junhui.

“Junhui.” Junhui smiled a little. “I don’t know I should be glad or not seeing you here.” Junhui shrugged. “What the last thing you remembered?”

“Seeing Soonyoung sleeping.” Junhui said. He looked around. “Are we in the afterlife? Because somehow to me this place is familiar?” Junhui said. Wonwoo looked around.

“Come to think, it is to me...” Wonwoo tried to think deeper. Before he could get an idea, a voice took their attention away. Both of them turned and saw an old man. They didn’t recognize him but the voice is familiar.

“Welcome back, sons.”

“Who are you?” Junhui asked, standing before Wonwoo to protect him. After everything, he still put Wonwoo’s safety as his first priority. Wonwoo calmly stared at the old man.

“You two have met me before.” Wonwoo took a breath. He figured it out finally.

“Why we’re here at Moyen again? Shouldn’t we go to the afterlife?” Junhui startled to Wonwoo’s words. The old man chuckled lightly.

“Moyen is one part of the afterlife.”

“Let’s not talk in riddle, sir.” Wonwoo said. The old man nodded.

“The deity decided something else for both of you.” The old man said.

“What’s more? We have been immortal for a millennium and now still have things the deity wants us to do?” Junhui voiced out. The old man chuckled lightly.

“This time, it wasn’t really in the deity’s power.” The two frowned.

“What you’re trying to say?” Wonwoo asked.

“The strings were too strong and had pulled back your soul.” The old man said.

“What do you mean? We’re here.” Junhui questioned.

“Not completely. And your name couldn’t be entered into the heaven’s gate. There’s a problem and the deity looked on it. Then found the problem. And the deity had to decide something new.” The old man explained.

“So what it is?” Wonwoo asked as he stared at the old man.

“You’re going to stay here for few days to do some tasks the deity needed you to complete before you could return back.”

“Return where?” Junhui frowned.

“The current life. Back to your soulmate’s arms.”

“But how about our past...”

“Kim Mingyu’s soul had returned to the current life, the string goddess had arranged that once you’re here. Current life of Kim Mingyu already relived the memories and yet that because of that Kim Mingyu’s soul attached to him now.” The old man explained and then turned to Junhui. “While for your soulmate, only tiny bits of the past soul returned. The deity had decided to attach the soul completely, so you will return to him as well.”

“This means...”

“Both of you will return to the current life and grow old with them. After all, that’s your wish from the start, right Jeon Wonwoo?” Wonwoo nodded. The old man nodded. “And for the deeds he had done, the deity decided it should be wise for Junhui to get the chance also.” Junhui blinked. He turned to Wonwoo who turned to him.

“We...”

“I know you want to go back.” Wonwoo said. Junhui bit his lips. “We had never encounter Soonyoung who is your soulmate all this while. I’m sure that if you went to the afterlife, you won’t find your Soonyoung.”

“The fox is right. As a piece of that soul attached to the current life, there’s no soul of your soulmate in the afterlife. And before I can return you both back to the current life, you need to gather Kwon Soonyoung’s soul back and for Wonwoo to shed his power of fox.”

“What happened to the soul?” Wonwoo asked.

“It was scattered as there’s some problem. I can’t get into details but I will leave you guys with a helper to find those scattered pieces. This helper also will tell you how to transform back as normal human.” The old man said and he pulled out a sachet. He took the content of it, a minty-green stone and recited something. A puff happened on his palm and then a small turtle-like animal appeared on his palm.

“Hello!” The two startled when the animal talked. “You can call me Todoki. I’m Japanese.”

“Stop playing around, Kit.” The old man said. The animal huffed and appeared to be pouted. Wonwoo and Junhui just looked at each other. “Kit has no nationality or whatsoever the human called. He’s a pet kept by the deity. He’s a dog breed, don’t get confused with his look. And Kit is his name.”

“Ah, old man. No need to disclose my background. That’s my privacy.” The old man shrugged and shook up his hand, as if throwing away the animal. The animal squeaked and jumped-flied towards Wonwoo. Wonwoo startled and managed to catch the tiny animal. “Old man!”

“You know what to do already. I’m going.” The old man said.

“I’m so going to report you to Lucifer, old man!” Kit squeaked. Wonwoo and Junhui just stayed silent. The old man turned to glare at Kit. Kit winced. “No, don’t ever think of it.”

“Well, Simba will love it I guess.”

“Gabriel!” The old man waved his hand and left with a laugh. Kit groaned. It turned to Wonwoo and Junhui who looked clueless. “Don’t mind these all you have heard. That stupid old man is really annoying. I should have never helped him with Mary last time.” Wonwoo and Junhui blinked. Kit looked at them. “I guess you didn’t realize he’s the deity hum?”

“He is?” Junhui startled. Kit exhaled.

“His voice should be familiar to you both.”

“The butterfly.”

“Yeap.” Kit nodded to Wonwoo. It crawled up to Wonwoo’s shoulder. “The deity, that what we address here is actually the one that human address as God. Well, given that old man has the power on the things that needed to keep the universe balanced. But he also had companion to do some stuffs. That’s Lucifer, the keeper of Hell and Mary, the string goddess.” Kit paused. “Why I’m telling you two all of this? Let’s just go to our adventure.”

Junhui shrugged when Wonwoo looked at him.

“Are you two ready?” Kit asked.

“Shouldn’t you tell us what we will be doing?” Junhui said. Kit nodded.

“I will tell along the way. It will be few days trip. We can talk more as we move, to save time.” Kit looked at them. “Hold hand. I’m going to bring us in teleport.”

“Before that.” Wonwoo suddenly said. Kit narrowed its eyes on Wonwoo, hate that he was interrupting. Wonwoo just smiled. “I’m just curious, you practically tell us briefly who is who. But one name didn’t come out.” Wonwoo paused. “Who, or maybe what, is Simba?” Kit blinked and rolled its eyes.

“Not important. Get ready, we’re leaving.” Kit said in huff and closed its eyes to focus on his power. Junhui felt his ground moving so he held on Wonwoo’s hand while the said guy looked at the tiny animal on his shoulder. If he’s not hallucinating he saw blushes on the animal. How did that even possible he couldn’t comprehend but he didn’t doubt what he saw because his whole life already tangled in magics and myths, so he’s sure Kit got shy.

And their journey to go back to the current life begins.

 

 

#2 – Coming back home

“Good morning, Mr. Kwon.” The assistants greeted him as he arrived at the top floor. He just gave a slight nod. “I have to inform you that the CEO won’t be in today. He called sick.” Yuna said as she followed after Soonyoung towards his office. Soonyoung raised his brow.

“He’s sick? How is he?” Soonyoung frowned in worry.

“He sounded fine. And he told me to open your mail; he sent something to you, sir.” Yuna said. Soonyoung just nodded.

“Well, you can talk to my assistant if there’s a need to change my schedule to cover the CEO’s.” Soonyoung said. Yuna nodded. Soonyoung got into his office and walked straight to his table. He sat down and his laptop. As Yuna reminded him, he looked into his mails and found the mail from Wonwoo.

Soonyoung frowned as he saw the content of it. It was a neat proposal paper, but the title of it made him frowned so deep. Miracle Holdings – The new hotel chains in New York.

He got through the whole proposal. It was an exisiting company in New York. He had heard the name before but as far as he knew it’s just a small service company that invested in one of MoZ’s hotels. Soonyoung blinked before he went on to open a file in his laptop, regarding the hotel Miracle Holdings invested on. He gasped when he noticed how many percents the investment goes.

“That big and I as CMO didn’t know?” Soonyoung frowned. He continued to dig on the proposal again and he stopped at the name. A familiar name that only few person knew.

William Jeon and Jerry Wen.

“What the ...” Soonyoung’s phone rang. His attention went to the phone and he picked it up. It was a private number. Soonyoung received the call, thinking it might be one of MoZ’s clients. He often got a call from private number.

“Hello, CMO of MoZ speaking.” The usual business tone came out evidently in Soonyoung’s greeting.

“You never change...” Soonyoung widened his eyes as that soft tone hit his hearing. Too shock to say anything, his tears fell. He gasped when he heard the voice again. “That’s a good sign then.”

“Ju- Jun...”

“Look at the door.” Soonyoung looked up. A familiar face stood at the door with a smile, phone next to the ear. “Hey.”

Soonyoung’s tears fell even more. His grip on his phone loosened and it ended on the table. “Junhui...” He whimpered out. Junhui smiled and stepped inside, straight to where Soonyoung was seating. He put his phone beside Soonyoung’s phone once he stood beside Soonyoung. Gingerly, he reached to touch Soonyoung’s face. Soonyoung took a sharp breath as he felt the warmth. “This is not a dream, right...”

“No. I’m here, really here.”

“How?”

“Long story, love.” Junhui paused. “But I need to apologize that I took one year late even when I’m already returned.” Soonyoung frowned slightly. His eyes fell on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter