018

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 3 - String of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Rescue[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"If you're tied to somebody with the string of fate, the thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break."[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Present

Junhui exchanged look with Soonyoung. Eunwoo just stared at Wonwoo who looked down, gripping the phone tightly. "He is after MoZ after all." Wonwoo bit his lips after his word.

"How is that kind of deals said he wants MoZ?" Soonyoung asked. Junhui exhaled.

"Soonyoung, you should be cleared that when Yoon Jeonghan wants Wonwoo to give up that project, we will be heavily affected."

"Wait, which project just now?" Junhui sighed.

"Summer Solar." Soonyoung gasped.

"That..."

"Yeap." Soonyoung frowned.

"He really knows what he is doing. If we give up on that, we will lose about 50% of our profit in this term. He knew that."

Wonwoo exhaled. "That’is not all." They looked at Wonwoo. "He wants me to sign exclusive deals with him that stated we will collaborate with them for our upcoming makeup product. Juji will be investor and directly involved with production. He even prepared a proposal about it."

"How did he know that project?" Soonyoung shocked. It was their recent project, just had been approved two weeks ago.

"Either he planted spy in our office, or he tricked Mingyu into talks." Junhui said. Wonwoo took a breath.

"I have warned Mingyu to be careful with him. He is taking my words seriously." Wonwoo said.

"We should investigate about that spy if that's the case. Because I don’t think he would know about how much effect Summer Solar had in our company that he wanted us to give up on that project, solely." Soonyoung told them. Junhui nodded.

"Wonwoo.... what will you do?"

Wonwoo sighed. "He did warn me if I didn't do what he wants, he will harm Mingyu." Wonwoo looked at them. "The fastest way to find him is to agree. We need a plan." Junhui and Soonyoung nodded. Eunwoo just listened and voiced out when she could give input. She was willing to help, as she wanted Mingyu to return safe and sound.

 

 

Mingyu shivered when he felt cold. His shirt was torn, barely covered his body. His long pant also looked shabby and loose. The cold made Mingyu thought of night and he just could guess it's already dark outside. His body was full of red spots; hickeys and bitten wounds. The purple spots were also visible from the punches and kicks earlier. There’s dried blood on his cheeks, the cuts had stopped bleeding and left unattended. Jeonghan abused his body, like a sick ert. Mingyu was lucky Jeonghan didn't shove stuffs into his , at least for now. Mingyu felt dirty and disgust with those sick actions of Jeonghan.

He heard voices at the door. The door opened. "Well, here you go. For you to believe he is here with me." Jeonghan said, standing in front of Mingyu. "Talk, Mingyu."

"Mingyu?" Mingyu frowned.

"Won...woo..." Mingyu didn't know why he was choked up when he heard Wonwoo's voice.

"Mingyu... oh my, Mingyu are you okay? I'm sorry, I'm sorry." The worries were visible in the voice.

"I'm...okay." Mingyu was hesitated to say anything. Jeonghan laughed.

"You are afraid? Well, Jeon. You need to know that I can claim every inch of his skin right now." A growl came from the phone. Mingyu hung his head low in embarrassment. "Oh right, I maybe can take him ride on me. It will happen if you tried to be wishy-washy with me, Jeon."

"Don't you dare do that, you sly bastard." Jeonghan just laughed evilly. Mingyu bit his lips.

"Wonwoo. I'm fine. Don't fall into traps."

Jeonghan gasped in amusement. "Did you just say you're fine? So, you like my touch?" He smirked.

Mingyu growled. " off, you psychopath. I hate- argh!"

"Mingyu!"  A jolt ran through Mingyu's body again that brought panic shout from Wonwoo.

"I'm okay!" Mingyu shouted back, wanted to ease Wonwoo. Jeonghan walked away, intended to talk with Wonwoo alone. Mingyu sighed when Jeonghan disappeared behind the door.

'Wonwoo, don't fall for his trap. Or I can't forgive myself for being the reason of that.'

Jeonghan returned after a while, already ended the call. Mingyu gave nasty glare at the elder. "What you try to do with Wonwoo?" Jeonghan smirked.

"Whatever it is, I won't tell you." Jeonghan laughed. His fingers traced over the spots he did on Mingyu’s chest. Satisfied smile appeared on his lips. "Beautiful."

" off, psychopath." Jeonghan narrowed his eyes. He went away just to return with a rod. Mingyu frowned when he saw reddish glow at the end of the rod. "What... argh!" Jeonghan laughed.

"Do you like it? Or you want it hotter than this?" Jeonghan said with stupid smile. Mingyu bit his lips, the pain from the burning rod was unbearable even though the contact area was small.

"You are sick."

"Sick? Maybe I do." Jeonghan placed the rod on the side before stepping up closer to Mingyu. Mingyu groaned when he was grabbed by chin. "You make me like this. I never fall for someone, you are the first. And the whole my life, I always have what I want. You are included, Kim Mingyu."

"You twisted freak."

Jeonghan snickered. "I have tainted you. The only thing left is to claim you." Mingyu's face lost colour. "But it's not fun if I take you right now." Jeonghan smirked. "He is going to see it." Mingyu stiffened.

"No! What the ? You are crazy.” Jeonghan just shrugged before leaned closer. He gave a wet kiss on the neck. Mingyu's face contorted.

"You have no word in this. You are mine, Kim Mingyu."

 

 

"I got him." Junhui said after few minutes the call ended. "It is the same place as Jeonghan asked you to go." Junhui had use his magic while Wonwoo was on the phone earlier to track Mingyu, given that Mingyu talked on the phone. Jeonghan had told Wonwoo to come in 20 minutes for the deal. Like they planned, they wanted to rescue Mingyu by luring Jeonghan with the deals. "I feel something fishy about this."

"What is it, Jun?" Soonyoung touched Junhui's shoulder. Junhui looked at them

"Jeonghan didn't mind that we came to the place he kept Mingyu. Either he will go by his words to trade Mingyu with the deals, or there is something more in this." Junhui took a breath. "I hope... I'm wrong."

"Let's go now, Jun. You will drive me there and seize the chance to rescue Mingyu while I'm dealing with Jeonghan." Eunwoo held Wonwoo's arm.

"We don't know how many people that guy had. It will be dangerous if you two..." Wonwoo patted Eunwoo's hand.

"Don't worry, Eunwoo. I will bring Mingyu back, we will be fine. Believe in me, okay? I won’t let you two executed your own part in this, I promise." Eunwoo looked hesitate. They already planned everything earlier with each of them had a role before Wonwoo called Jeonghan back to talk about the deal. To be honest, Eunwoo didn't understand how Junhui tracked Mingyu just now. Soonyoung briefed her a little about Junhui was special in a way. Eunwoo couldn't ask more as they're focused about saving Mingyu but she had an idea as she knew Wonwoo is the nine-tailed fox Mingyu told her. She held her curiosity and questions. Soonyoung cleared his throat, he and Eunwoo will serve as backup for the two.

"Don't worry, Eunwoo ssi." Soonyoung smiled to her. Junhui just gave a look. Wonwoo nudged Junhui to go and the witch nodded. The fox headed to the door first, Soonyoung moved closer to Junhui. "Return with minimal injury, okay?" Junhui smiled.

"Okay." Junhui hugged Soonyoung giving soft kiss behind the earlobe before following Wonwoo. Soonyoung and Eunwoo sent them to the door, Eunwoo prayed for their safety.

"It's an old building that Juji owned, now became an abandon warehouse. I'm not sure Juji still use it for what." Junhui said while driving.

"Do you feel any presence there?"

"There are some guards. Not many... but we can't expect the number won't increase." Wonwoo nodded.

"We're doing this as human. Only until the situation called, we deal our own way. Yoon Jeonghan is definitely a human, we should remember that." Junhui nodded.

"We will arrive in 5 minutes. Remember that you can’t kill people, Wonwoo." Wonwoo just nodded and grabbed the black bag that was hidden deep under the passenger's seat. He took the stuff out, guns, bullets and two small knives. Wonwoo checked the guns before hiding one of it under his cloth. He left two for Junhui and slipped one of the knives under his sock.

The car slowed down. "We are going to save Mingyu, no matter what."

 

 

Wonwoo was escorted by two men to a room after being checked, he had to surrender his guns and knife. He expected that anyway, that’s why he didn’t take much earlier. They told him to wait in the room. Wonwoo had separate with Junhui before they came close to the building, like their plan Junhui will break through from other side and search for Mingyu. Someone came into the room. Wonwoo looked up and frowned when he saw someone very familiar.

"Hyunsik." The guy smiled.

"Hi, Jeon Wonwoo."

"You."

Hyunsik chuckled. "You don't expect me to be here, right?"

"So, you are the spy." Hyunsik just shrugged. "Why? What you got from him?"

"Something that I won't get from you." Wonwoo frowned. "The CEO position. Yoon Jeonghan is giving me the sub-company of Juji, Heliot."

"Hyunsik..."

"It's not time to talk about this. Anyway." Hyunsik handed a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter