Betrayed

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"aigoooo."

 

Hakyeon said, cooing at his son's cuteness as he watched the baby trying really hard to keep drinking from his bottle which hakyeon just handed him, he was successful at first as he drank a few gulps, but in no time, the bottle fell from his tiny hands and hakyeon was faced with his pouty lips, and his eyes were starting to get watery.

The big wide eyes full of tears, it made a cute match with the pouty and jolted out lips.

His hands were moving around, looking for the bottle but they couldn't easily get the bottle back, and after seeing he couldn't find it, the baby turned to his mum, looking at him with his begging eyes, asking from hakyeon to feed him.

Hakyeon stretched his arms to get the baby in his hold and feed him before he starts crying, the mother knew how hungry his baby was, he always was really hungry at mornings when he woke up and would cry and whine, but hakyeon knew what he exactly needed.

His milk.

So not wanting to see his cute son's eyes, getting watery, hakyeon grabbed the bottle and guided it to the baby's lips, which opened right away and started eagerly to get the milk out of it.

 

"jinwoo baby, you have no idea how cute you look right now, you're gonna give mama a heart attack, aren't you?"

 

Hakyeon said to the boy in his arms, who had no idea what his mother was talking about, milk being the only thing in his little mind, but hakyeon just kept talking to him, as he was the only one in his life who could hear him and hakyeon just needed to talk to someone even if he didn't get answers. 

Well, who needs answers when you have a cutepie like this listening to your words ?

 

Jinwoo was all hakyeon had, and the single mom was just fine with it, he didn't need anyone else, jinwoo was enough for him, he was just enough for his little son.

 

Hakyeon smiled when he saw the bottle empty while jinwoo was still on it like there was still milk in it.

Hakyeon pulled the bottle away from the baby's lips and started tapping his back to help him burp, and when it was done, he put the baby on bed and went to get his clothes from wardrobe and change.

 

Hakyeon needed to be there for his job, at 8 and, looking at the clock hanging on their wall, it was 7:30 now.

They needed to hurry or else hakyeon would be late, not that he'd be in big trouble if he was late, his boss wasn't that scary kind of bosses and wouldn't scold or worse fire hakyeon for being late, and the boss knew about jinwoo, so he understood hakyeon's conditions and wasn't really strict on him.

Not to forget, wonshik, his boss, was hakyeon's hight school friend and they were friends, a relationship which was more important than a boss and his worker.

 

Wonshik had a dance Academy and hakyeon worked there as a dance teacher, he started working there right after he had jinwoo which was about four months ago.

It was a bit tough on hakyeon at first, considering he just had jinwoo, and jumping up and down all day long is hard in that condition, but hakyeon knew he had to be strong for his little one, jinwoo was the reason hakyeon made it this far.

Wonshik had been a great help for hakyeon too, both when he was pregnant and when he had jinwoo, wonshik was there for him whenever he had appointments with his doctor, he was there when he gave birth and after that he gave hakyeon a job and a resource to feed his son, hakyeon didn't know what would have happened to him and his son if Wonshik wasn't there for them.

He was so thankful for having such a great and kind man like Wonshik as his bestfriend, he also know he would never be able to repay his kindness. 

 

 

When hakyeon was done, choosing his outfit he put them on bed near jinwoo who was playing with his own hands, and went to look for jinwoo's clothes.

But before he get to the closet, the was door was knocked several times and hakyeon had to get jinwoo and walk to the door to answer it, with the baby on his hip.

Ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter