Regret

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taekwoon was tired, sleepy and drenched out.

It was past midnight, and taekwoon hadn't been able to get a glimpse of sleep yet, he was worn out, he really needed some rest soon, or else he'd pass out in no time.

It was such a long night, time going slowly which left taekwoon feeling beaten at the end of it.

He stepped out of the elevator, one hand carrying his coat behind tiredly, as taekwoon was too tired to try to put it on, and it wasn't that much of a cold chilly night either. 

With slow steps, Taekwoon carried his body to the room hakyeon and jinwoo were, probably still sleeping. 

Taekwoon put his hand on the doorknob, opening the door, as he tried to be as quiet as possible, in case his husband and son might be sleeping, and careful to not wake them up. 

 

And when he stepped in, he saw, they were indeed sleeping. 

Taekwoon let out a long breath in relief, heading to get some sleep on the couch that he remembered from earlier was placed in the room, but he stopped as he was confronted with wonshik. 

The guy looking at him with narrowed eyes, gaze burning and angry.

Wonshik stood up soon, heading to the door, as he mentioned taekwoon to follow him too, the latter guessed that maybe he didn't want hakyeon to wake up, so he decided to have the talk outside, and taekwoon liked the idea too, so followed without further questions, he didn't want to wake them up too.

 

 

"what are you doing here? I thought I clearly told you we don't need you here."

Taekwoon was the first to try to affront the man.

He tried to look intense and sharp, but Wonshik's expression was unmoved, cleary not buying any of taekwoon's words. 

The latter raised his punch, sending a firm blow to the arrogant man's jaw as soon as the words left taekwoon's mouth, making his head to turn leftward, that was the only thing taekwoon got as an answer.

Taekwoon felt the irony taste of blood, oozing out from the corner of his mouth, making him feel disgusted.

He was shocked from the hit, a little dizzy too, but he tried hard to not show it, no weakness needed to be shown in front someone like Wonshik who taekwoon considered as an enemy.

Taekwoon turned, and immediately grabbed Wonshik's collar, ready to punch back if needed, he was getting angry too.

"what the ?" 

Taekwoon said, roared almost.

But Wonshik still looked unbothered, keeping his angry expression and his burning gaze still on.

 

"I should be the one saying that, what the ? Why did you leave hakyeon?  I told you that I could stay with him to take care of him, but you said YOU'RE HIS HUSBAND and you should be the one doing that, so what now? Why did you leave him when he needed you the most?!  TELL ME WHY???what was possibly there that was more important than people you call family?"

 

Wonshik said without a stop.

Taekwoon looked stunned, his brain was tired, but yet still, he could tell that something might have happened while he was gone, something that make wonshik wrathful like this.

And all he could do was to wish it wasn't something that bad, to wish hakyeon wasn't hurt badly, and that he could make it better.

Even though he wasn't stupid, and from the conclusions he could tell, it was bad.

"what happened?" 

With a dying voice, taekwoon asked, nothing from the previous hatred left in his tone.

He was an sometimes, he acted selfishly all the time, and he was aware of his own personality, but right now, he couldn't act like his normal self.

Right now, he felt guilty and he knew he couldn't be sassy and act like he didn't do bad.

He couldn't act like he wasn't in fault, when he was sure he was, just like how he did always.

He couldn't be his usual self today.

 

"you know what I saw when I came here? Hakyeon was there in the very same room, standing in the middle while his whole body shaked from fear, as jinwoo had a fever, he was SHAKING, he could barely stand on his two feet, OH GOD he was barefood for god's sake."

Wonshik raged, his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter