A new start

[Jikook] For a better life

The scent of incense. Thought Jimin. The scent of home. With his eyes closed he felt a soft fabric touching his bare arms and feet. As he turned around he guessed he was laying in a bed. But this mattress was more downy than Jungkook's bed. Something is different.
Jimin opened his eyes and saw a light blue coloured wall, with a brown wooden cabinet in front of it. On the cabinet pictures about Jimin's mom and dad from the past could be seen, next to some others with Taehyung, Namjoon or Hobi on it.

As the boy disclosed the cover from himself and sat up to the edge of the bed, he looked around with confusion. He was in his own room. Everything was the same when he last had been there. He looked out of the window, watching the brightly shining sun illuminating the other side of his room. How did I get here?

The small boy was looking around nervously and stood up to go out to the corridor. Slowly walking towards the stairs he got to see a small part of the living room. Hobi and Namjoon was sitting in front of the TV, playing video games.

"Aah not again! You surely cheated Hobi!"

"Don't you think you are just too bad in this game?! But I enjoy it, I feel like a real professional next to you." The orange haired laughed, teasing the other.

"I am a hundred percent sure that I would beat you in the other!"

Hobi laughed again as he put down the controller onto the table. "Are you sure you want to try a driving game as well? In fighting I already beat you up a thousand times."

"Don't forget I got a driver's license before you!" Said Namjoon with angry eyes behind which, the friendly-teasing could be seen.

"That has nothing to do with the game!" Answered Hobi, but the purple haired already stood up and crouched down to find the game they were talking about.

"Whatever." Jimin saw only their backs, but without seeing their faces he knew that Hobi was probably rolling his eyes after this comment. "Which one do you like more? Need for speed? Blur? We can play it in GTA as well. Whichever you like the most, I'm gonna beat you up in that!!" Said Namjoon.

Everything is the same. They are playing so cheerfully just like before. Could it be all...only a dream? The small boy got confused again and again. He started to think that all he experienced was just a dream. Like it wasn't even real that he was dragged away by those hitmans, after which they locked him up in the room. The conversation between Jungkook and his dad...like it never ever happened. Maybe it was really just my too vivid dream.
He took the first step downstairs, with the stairs giving off a sound under his feet. "I could win over you in any of those." Answered Hobi and after it he heard someone using the stairs. Turning around, he got to see the small blonde boy with his eyes measuring the house, like it is his first time seeing it. "You woke up! I'm glad." Smiled the orange haired joyfully, after which the other boy, searching for the games, turned around and his eyes widened by the seeing of the youngest.

"Jimin!" He smiled as well. "We were waiting for you to wake up a lot. How are you feeling?"

"Oohm well...good. But-" he started. "Can I have a question?"

"Of course." Answered Hobi.

"What-"

"Jimin!" A familiar voice was audible, overflowed with joy. The owner of the voice stepped inside the room and now they both could see each other.

"Taehyung! What are you doing here?" Jimin' baffled feelings were all written on his face.

"Well..." the brown haired stopped for a minute and just stared at his friend. "I brought you home."

"What? From where?" Bringing me home? What is he talking about? Maybe...it wasn't a dream? Jimin's still confused face worried the others, who looked at each other hoping the others to say something.

"Don't you remember?" Asked Taehyung.

"I'm a bit confused to be honest."

A wave of agony went through all of them by this comment of Jimin.

"About what?" Asked Tae grabbing the hand of the other, sharing his worry and empathy.

However, at that very moment when the brown haired squeezed the other's fingers, pictures flashed up, as if it were memories forgotten.

--

He remembered himself laying on Jungkook's bed, when he heard a clacking voice from downstairs. Jin and Jungkook must have come back with the food. In Jungkook's black comfortable pants and white shirt, he went downstairs, but there was no one there.

"Jungkook? Jin?" He looked around quizzically but still no answer was heard.

He heard the clacking voice again from the direction of the entrance door, so went there to check it, but got surprised by the seeing of his friend.

"Tae what are you doing here? And how did you get in?"

"Oh well..." The brown haired boy placed his hands behind his back, hiding bobby pins, with which he broke the door open.

Jimin could see the other caching something shiny and tried to get a glance of it. "Did you just...did you just break into the house?!?!"

"So what?" He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed Jimin's hand then. "Now come with me, we don't have much time." Tae pulled the blonde boy after himself, but was pulled back. The other didn't want to move even an inch.

"Wait! What is happening? What do you mean when saying we don't have much time?"

Jimin was standing still, with his heart getting squeezed by how nervous he was.

"I'm getting you out of here, what else!?"

"Tae I've already told you I feel good here. I want to stay here."

"No you don't." Taehyung's resoluteness was audible in his deep voice and was visible in his fierce eyes. "I will take you home. You will thank me later."

He grabbed the blonde boy's wrist again and pulled out of the house. "Tae let me go. Let me go, please." No matter how hard Jimin tried or whined, he couldn't get out of the other's grip.

His vision started to get blurry and realized only a few seconds later, how hurt he was inside by the attitude of his friend. Tae thought, that taking Jimin home is the best possible option...maybe the only one, however the small blonde boy's biggest fear, as of the moment, was to face that person again, he was likely to meet at home.

"Taehyung let me go finally!!" Jimin was angry and wanted to cry at the same time and with the overflowing emotions in him, he couldn't do else, but shout out his lungs.

"Taehyung it hurts let me go!! Why can't you understand that I want to stay here with the others?!?!"

Abruptly, the brown haired stopped out in the garden, but didn't look at his friend.

"Jimin..." said Taehyung biting his lips. "I'm truly sorry."

Jimin didn't understand what happened all of a sudden. Maybe his words finally reached out to him?

As if...

The next moment Taehyung stepped closer to his friend and held a piece of cloth saturated with Xilazin, from which Jimin collapsed unconscious in seconds. As Taehyung held the blonde boy in his hands, he looked through him. "I'm sorry my friend...I'm truly sorry."

--

"You!" Jimin raised his pointing finger towards Taehyung. "You...bemused me."

"Jimin I-" started the brown haired, but the other was so fast to continue, he couldn't say more.

"Why did you do it Taehyung?" The small boy felt himself tearing up, as Jhope and Namjoon were standing still and didn't dare to move. "How could you?"

"Jimin you weren't feeling good there!"

"How do you know?!"

"It wasn't good there. I could see on you that you were just running away from the problems. You felt that if you leave your home, you leave your problems behind! Jungkook and the others were just a piece of wall between you and the expectations, the prospection!" Jimin felt as if he was hit by a lightning. Taehyung's words hit him hard in the heart. "I know that facing the difficulties is hard...Jimin." The brown haired boy's voice softened as he looked into the eyes of his best friend. "I'm sorry. But no matter how many times I apologize, I won't regret my doing."

"You could have talked about it! You could have done anything else, but this! Bemusing me?!"

"I couldn't talk with you. I didn't have the time."

"What are you talking about? You had tons of opportunities."

"He really didn't have time for chitchatting." It was the first time, that out of the two boys one of them had the courage to say something. Namjoon was looking at Jimin, who turned to face him. "We could give him only a limited time."

"Limited time for what?" Asked Jimin confused.

"We lured away the two hitmans elsewhere, so that he-" said Hobi pointing at Tae. "-can free you."

"Why even freeing me? And you did what? Lured them away?" The blonde boy's eyes widened. "What did you do to them?" He asked in a worried tone.

"We just taught them a lesson." Answered Hobi calmly, but as Jimin's eyes widened even more, he was unsure of himself. "We just wasted their time, so that by the time they arrive home, you will be gone. That's all."

"What does it exactly mean? Did you hurt them?"

Silence came. No one dared to answer. Taehyung looked at Hobi and Nam, standing in the middle of the living room, sweating from the look of the young one. "Well..." started the orange haired.

"Don't even try to lie, I already know what your tactics are." Jimin warned them.

The purple haired glanced at Tae in agitation, by which the other tried to avert the topic.

"Come Jimin, sit down."

"Leave me!" He tried to hold back, but was pulled away. When he could free his hands again, he stood just right in front of the mirror.

When Jimin averted his gaze and looked through himself, he didn't have enough air to breathe. It was all too much for him. His face said it all. A sad and defeated boy looked back at him in the mirror. The dark circles seemed to disappear, while staying at Jungkook's, however it appeared again at its best. The color of his deep brown chocolate eyes faded and his skin had freckles from all the stress. His blonde hair was not only messy, but a thin brown line was even visible, as his hair grew so much. He lost muscle mass and looked like a 12 year old child in Jungkook's pants and shirt.

The next moment a tall man appeared behind him, which he could see in the mirror. The man stopped and stared at Jimin.

"Leader!" Said both Namjoon and Hobi, bowing slightly.

"Jimin." The man said. "I'm glad you are back finally." The elder's voice seemed assumed, with not much emotion in them. It felt as if he just pronounced the words and let them flow out of his mouth, but had no particular feelings connected.

"Yeah. Me too, dad." The small boy turned around to see the man he wanted to evade the most. Fake answers for fake words. Not even a smile appeared on his face. Taehyung recognized something changing in Jimin's eyes, which he thought at first was just because of the tiredness setting on him, however he had to disappoint...his friend's eyes were blank, his posture gave off a devastated look.

Jimin was broken inside.

His breathing fastened by the seeing of his dad and he hid his clenched fists behind his back. Now his eyes changed and Tae could easily detect the hatred and anger rising in the blonde boy.

"I worked a lot on getting you back, so my hard work eventually paid off." Hobi's and Namjoon's eyes met as confusion set upon their face. YOU worked hard?! Tae visibly grimaced by the sentence of Chi Won and looked back at his friend inquiringly. He did nothing to get you back. Thought Taehyung, still staring at Jimin.

"It surely did. Thank you for saving me." The small boy's fake smile squeezed the three others' hearts.

Soon, the purple haired beheld the shaking hands of Jimin behind his back, still clenched, even shaking a bit. He held back too many feelings.

"Jimin, your room is a total mess." Said Namjoon out of the blue. "I'll help you clean it.

Come, lets do it." The blonde haired's arms seemed to loosen, as the elder patted his scapula. "I am tired of seeing that mess in your room." The smaller followed him upstairs, continuously looking down at the floor.

After they disappeared from the perplexed eyes of the others, Jimin pulled a small one on the end of Namjoon's shirt, because of which he stopped.

"Thank you." Jimin whispered shyly. He was grateful for the elder that he brought him up from his dad.

The elder couldn't help but smile sadly as he placed his hand on the shoulder of the other. So it wasn't only a dream... thought Jimin.


 

"Was it necessary to set up guards for me?" Asked Jimin peeking at the two man standing in front of the door.

"Your father said he wanted to save you from now on." Answered Hobi, with a bit of scorn in his voice.

"I would rather have you as guards than them, but not having guards at all would be the best." Jimin pointed with his chin towards the two man in full black.

"And I would gladly be your guard with Nam, however we are needed." The orange haired sighed one. "At least that's what your dad said."

"I don't like being monitored all the time. These upcoming several weeks will be awful. He even asked me to deliver another letter."

The elder looked up interestedly. "You just came, yet you already have to deliver a letter?

Why didn't he ask me? I have nothing to do."

"He asked me to do it."

"And you answered with a yes?" The smaller nodded. "Jimin...why do you let yourself getting pulled by his strings? You once already disappointed in him."

"He might still love me." The small boy answered tilting his head, staring at his shoes. "Maybe it all was a misunderstanding."

'Bullsh*t' Hobi wanted to say, but stood up and took the letter from his friend's hands. "I will deliver it instead, you stay home."

"No Hobi!" Jimin stepped closer and took back the letter with dexterity, holding it tight afterwards. "I will do it."

The orange haired looked directly into the eyes of the other, trying to read his thoughts. "You don't want him to disappoint in you, right?" Jimin looked up with an innocent facial expression. "Why do you still want to suit the requirements of his?"

"I..." Jimin had a loss for words. He knew exactly what he wanted to say, but hesitated whether it is really okay. "I better get going."

He headed out of the house and as soon as the guards saw him leaving the entrance doorsill, they followed him within a 2-3 meter range distance without any sound. Only a suit and sunglasses were missing and he would have felt as if he was a suspect of a serious top-secret case.

After a few meters, he stopped and turned to face the two man. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Jimin." He kindly introduced himself, but got no answer. How rude. He thought. A simple nod would have been enough.


 

A letter was handed over to Jimin with the letter itself, with an address written on it. He was heading to that cafe, followed by the guards he long awaited to just leave behind - even though it was only half an hour since he left home.

The sun was shining brightly and the birds were chirping. The peaceful spring is coming. It was hotter day by day so now Jimin needed only a shirt and a pair of jeans with sneakers to go out.

On his right, he found the shop and went inside, leaving a tinkling voice behind. Looking through the tables, he was searching for a man he was supposed to meet here, to give the letter to him. Seems like he is not here yet. So he chose a table and sat down there, from where he wasn't visible from the guards, standing in front of the shop. At least they don't follow me in here as well. I finally have some air to breathe.

This shop was comfy and modern. Jimin liked it. This place seemed pretty famous, since not long after his arrival, the bell above the door tinkled, and even later on. Many people visited this place, but since it was relatively big it wasn't that perceptible.
The whole shop had a color genre of black, white and red in an American style. The food and drinks looked so luring, after a few minutes he tried to evade looking there. It brought water to his mouth by the vision of the tasty food.

As he tried to oppress his hunger, someone walked past and sat down just behind him. I wonder when that man will arrive. The blonde boy sat back, playing with his fingers in boredom, hoping to meet the awaited man soon. At least he is not someone who will try to hurt me as the others did. He sighed one.

Directly from the seat behind him, he heard a man whetting his throat. "Jimin."
The sudden voice woke him up from his daydreaming. "Who are-?" The boy wanted to turn around to see the face of the man, but he was stopped.

"Don't turn around!" The other ordered. "It would be better not to be seen."
As Jimin turned back in front, he was thinking about the identity of the other. He could see his broad shoulders and that he was wearing something black, but that's all he could catch in those few seconds.

Could he be the man I have to meet? "Who are you?" Asked Jimin.

The other laughed chuckled. "It's been only a few days, yet you already forgot my name."

Jimin froze as he recognized the owner of the voice. "Jungkook?"

The younger one smiled. He felt flattered by the surprised Jimin. "It's been a while." He said, still sitting showing each other their backs.

"What are you doing here?"

"By the time we arrived home with Jin you were gone. And I was-" worried. he thought. "I was interested where you could have been."

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? It's not like you owe me with any kind of explanation. Also..." started the russet haired. "I got to know you well enough already to know that you wouldn't leave without any word." He stopped at his saying and he heard how the sounds from the cafe were overlapping the outside world. "You were taken away, right?"

Jimin played with his fingers again and for a few seconds he didn't even want to answer. He recollected the memories of him getting dragged away by his best friend and the memory of their fight. He was still angry at him and since then, they didn't have even a word. Taehyung always tried to make some contact, but Jimin brushed him off. "Yes." He mumbled.

"Who's doing was it?"

"I'm not sure anymore. I don't know what to believe in. Taehyung was the one who took me home, but my dad says he planned it all to have me back."

Jungkook gulped such big as he tried to oppress his anger, he almost choked. Chi Won that- He clenched his fists and sighed a big to cool off. "As far as I'm concerned, Namjoon and that orange haired friend of yours was in it as well."

"I heard they stopped you..."

"Yeah, they did. Both me and Yoongi."

"Are you hurt anywhere?"

Jungkook looked at his abs. The bruises under his thin hooded pullover still hurt. Then, he touched his lips softly with his fingers, which still palpitated in pain. "No." He lied.

The younger heard a relieving sigh from the other. "Thank God."

"By the way I also came to tell you something." Said Kook.

"Me? What?" The elder asked inquiringly.

"Of course we won't take you back. By the end you were rather our friend than a prisoner."

"Yeah. I thought the same. Thank you for taking care of me 'till now."

"Jimin."

"Yeah?"

Jungkook waited before starting what he wanted to say. "You know...you can come back anytime you want."

Jimin was left speechless. His fingers froze and he now couldn't resist the eager to have a look at the other. "Thank you." He turned around, but found no one.

The next moment he realized, someone standing beside him. The small blonde boy looked high up, to be able to look into Jungkook's eyes. Their looks intertwined, just like when the younger saw the other from the roof, before entering Chi Won's hideout, but this time he wasn't pulled away by Yoongi.

The cafe was really famous and another guest arrived. Jimin should have checked if it was the man he was waiting for, but had slightest intention to do so. They were looking at each other - unreasonably.

However somewhere deep inside him, the elder one had a strange feeling. He broke their contact and looked outside. He almost fell out of his chair, seeing as the guards found out that Jungkook is speaking to him.

In a rush, with widened eyes, he wanted to warn the russet haired. He was so surprised, that not even a word left his mouth, he could only display and gesticulate. He tried to imply to the guards entering the cafe and rushing towards them. He near shouted to run away. Only his voice was missing as he gawped the words.

Even though Jungkook understood the situation he didn't seem like someone being chased. The younger was looking directly into the other's eyes with their looks intertwined.
Run!! Jimin shouted in himself, while glancing around nervously.

The next moment the russet haired followed the blonde's gaze and looked at the anticipated guards. Within a second, he turned his back to the men and ran away so fast, it felt as if he just simply disappeared.

By the time Jimin looked back at where Jungkook was, he was lost gone. Instead, the two men were running past there. I truly hope he'll be fine.


 

"Gosh, you are sweating again." Yoongi expressed his disgust. "Is it this warm out there?"

Kook just arrived home and was walking into the living room. "You should go out sometimes you know. Just to get more familiar with your own world." Said Jungkook.

"It's more than enough for me here. You know what's better inside?" Asked Yoongi looking at the younger. "Everything!"

"You know..."

"But really! Were you working out or what?"

"I was running. Chased to be exact. And now, I will take a shower so- Wait!" The russet haired turned back to face the other. "Isn't..." he pointed at the elder's shirt queasily. "Isn't that my shirt?"

Yoongi looked through himself, emotionless, then shrugged his shoulders. "So what?"

"And that!!" Jungkook shouted "My pants!!"

"Hey, if Jin hasn't been staying in my room locked up, I would be able to wear my own clothes."

The younger stopped and lowered his arm. "Jin hasn't come out yet?"
"He hasn't. He could feel really bad now. I tried to talk to him, but it was all in vain. He won't come out." The turquoise haired was trying to make eye contact with the other, but failed as Jungkook just mustered the floor, seemingly fighting with his feelings.

"He needs me. It was me, who deceived him up until now. So I am the one who should solve it as well."


 

A few minutes passed since Kook stood in front of Yoongi's room to talk to Jin. He had big sighs and continuously had to tell himself, that everything is going to be fine. That despite all of what happened, it can be resolved.

He knocked on the door hesitantly waiting for some sign of life, but it stood silent. "Jin." Waiting for an answer, he got more and more tense. "Jin, please let me speak with you. I know you are inside."

Inside, the bedding was messy and the curtains weren't drawn, because of which no source of light could get into the room. Jin was wearing his clothes from the day before and was lying on Yoongi's bed, with him facing the ceiling. He heard Jungkook. He heard even when he just stepped in front of the door and it was obvious for him that the younger one was fighting with himself, not truly being able to knock.

Jin knew that Kook regretted and repented everything he had done, but the brown haired just couldn't get over the happenings. He felt fooled and the fact that he was living together with murderers froze the blood in him. He freaked out. His friend was a killer all along. As he thought back he got disgusted at how easily Jungkook could smile when they were smaller. Was he a murderer even back then? The young Kook's face appeared in front of him. That little poor thing?

"Jin." The russet haired called him again from the other side of the door. "I know you are hurt now and I'm sorry. I understand you, and I am aware of the fact that you might hate me now." Jungkook stepped closer to the door and placed his hand on it. "I would never be able to hurt you. Same goes for Yoongi. You are my friend and I cherish you a lot." He had a big sigh and placed his forehead onto the door as well. "I know I am still at fault. That I still killed and hurt people." Jin set his teeth, and clenched his fists by this sentence. "I did something wrong...I know that. I regretted every single second of that life I had lived. That's why I was in jail for years. To repent." He stopped between his saying, hoping to get an answer from the other side. But the only audible voice was his own heavy breathing. "I know it doesn't even make it better to say, I killed people who deserved it, who killed tens, maybe hundreds of people. I could act like a redeemer, but I won't. I know what I did was wrong. That's why I didn't even hold back, going to jail. I know I deserved that." Jin let loose of his grip on the bedding. He understood what his friend was saying and started to feel his pain, however he was still disappointed in him. "In jail I was continuously planning my future after it all ends. However it was all really disheartening that the end of my sentence was so far away. And when the police came...it changed. I had my hopes high up again. I felt the breeze of a new chance. A new life. You know..." he started "the police ordered me to take back Chi Won to the prison and in exchange I can get out of prison sooner. It is the last bad thing I have to do in my life and it's all over. After it, I can change and follow the life my parents always wanted me to lead." Jungkook closed his eyes, still leaning against the door as he felt himself tearing up and the first teardrop dripped down his face. His heart was squeezing by the reminiscence. "This is my last chance and hope to have a new, free life... I already lost my parents. I don't want to lose even my best friend." His hand, pressed onto the surface of the door, clenched in the young boy's pain.

The next moment the lock of the door clacked and the door Jungkook was leaning against started to move, because of which he stepped one backwards in surprise. Behind the opening door Jin appeared with a sad look on his face, which gave off an even more devastated look after he glanced at his friend.

"Come in." He said to the younger in a soft tone, twinkling by the vivid light coming from the corridor.

After Kook entered Yoongi's room, while the elder was behind him, he secretly wiped his tears and sniffled. Then Jin patted his shoulder from the back after closing the door and sat down on the bed, lifting his gaze to the other.

"I'm truly sorry Jin." Jungkook said after another sniffling.

"I know." He smiled sadly, then patted the bedding next to himself. "I know."

The younger wiped another starting tear from his eyes and slowly snuggled down onto the bed. "I- I don't even know where to start. I want to tell you everything, but there are so many things in my head right now that I-"

"Jungkook." The elder placed his comforting hands on the other's shoulder with a hopeful yet sad smile on his face. "It's okay. You don't have to tell everything, every single detail at this very moment. When the time comes, tell me as you wish."

"But I feel like a terrible friend. I want you to know everything, so that I can prove how much I care about you."

Jin's smile widened a bit and he started to think of a question to ask. "What about you tell me about the guys we met with?!"

"Oh them. They were Chi Won's men."

"To stop you from bringing back him to prison?"

"Not exactly. This all was because of Jimin."

Jin's confusion was written all over his face and Jungkook continuously was looking at the wall in front of him. "Wait. What does Jimin has to do with this? And by the way why were you so desperately searching for him?"

"To be honest, we lied to you regarding Jimin. I'm sorry."

"What is the truth then?" Asked Jin. "Who is exactly Jimin and what was he doing here?"

"Jimin is Chi Won's son." Jin's eyes widened in shock and for a moment even forgot how to breathe.

"H-he is-" the elder stuttered.

"We took Jimin and brought him here as an escrow. So that we will give him back if that bastard gives himself up. We even had an agreement, but he voided it. You remember that purple haired guy I was fighting with?" Jin nodded as he recollected the day he first met him on he streets at night. As he easily fought with two men. "He is called Namjoon, and is one of the leaders in Chi Won's gang. The other one with orange hair who beat up Yoongi is called Jhope. Namjoon talked with me on the phone and we even agreed upon everything. It seemed like our plan worked, Jimin's father was ready to go to give himself up and Jimin could go back home. However it all changed within a day. Before, we treated that poor boy as a real captive here. We locked him up in my room and gave him food and something to drink, but I started to get close to him. Maybe because I changed in jail, but I started to feel pity towards him. So when Namjoon called me again, Jimin asked me if he can listen to him. He missed them, since both these leaders are his friends. So I thought let it be, why not?!" Jungkook gave off a big sigh. "I highly regret that now. It wasn't Namjoon, but Chi Won im the phone. You would think he called to get his son back." He scoffed. "As if... He told me through the phone that he voids our agreement, because his son is not worth this much." Kook clenched his fists and set his teeth in anger, while Jin couldn't believe his ears. He felt a tug at his heart-strings as he imagined the small smiling boy. Who could hurt someone like him? "I got really angry at that bastard and told Jimin that he can stay here if he wants to. And this whole thing with Namjoon and the other was because they wanted to get Jimin back, without their boss needing to go to prison. Seems like they wanted to avert our attention and waste our time so that they can free Jimin. I don't exactly know how it could happen. But whatever, he is home now safe and sound. So it should be fine for him."

"Why did his father say he is not worth that much? How can a father say something like this even if he knows his son isn't listening?!? I don't get it!"

"He doesn't like Jimin. It's as simple as that." Jungkook looked down at his fingers, slowly turning white from the hard clenching of his fist. "He is a cruel bastard who doesn't appreciate his wonderful son, who would obviously do everything for him, no matter what he gets back." The young hitman felt his blood pressure rising and getting angrier as the time passes. "I wish I could help Jimin. That poor boy tried to save his own dad so desperately even with his life, when that jerk didn't even move a finger to free his son from Yoongi's grip."
Jin could see the anger rising in his friend. He understood what the other felt. He felt the same. That little blonde boy was like a true angel with his smile, turning his eyes into crescents. "So was it his dad who brought him back?"

"I think it was Namjoon's and Jhope's doing. I cannot imagine that louse moving even a finger for him. At least I hope he will have some time to rest now... Now that I think about it, maybe Taehyung was even in it as well. One day he came here to take Jimin back, but since he didn't want to leave, Taehyung just left."

"Taehyung?" The brown haired remembered his past by the mentioning of this name. He remembered three boys playing joyfully every day. He haven't forgot how he wanted to meet them again every night and waited for a new day to come, before he moved to Japan. "Is it-? No, no way. There are many Taehyungs out there."

Jungkook faced his friend and realized something he still needed to tell him. "Yes, he is whom you are thinking of. Kim Taehyung. Our Taetae."

"I didn't even know he was still here. I wanted to meet him as well, but they moved. I wanted to ask you but always forgot. We should meet up sometime." Jungkook didn't answer just stared at the floor, biting his lips. "Right?" Jin asked.

"I don't think that would ever happen in the near future."

The confused Jin had an inquisitive look on his face. "Why? What happened?"

"Well...after you left, everything was fine for a while. However after mom's and dad's death I cut all contacts with him. I was cruel with him, I know."

"Why did you do it? And why didn't you tell me? We also haven't talked much, but I thought we both have too much to take care of at the moment."

"I couldn't talk with any of you. You made me remember about mom and dad and I wanted to run away from all the feelings. I just couldn't face them. Then we totally lost contact wih Taehyung. I went to jail and it was all over. Then we met again not too long ago on the street and I asked a few things about Jimin, like I don't even know who he is. I wanted to obtain more information about him, so that we can do something against Chi Won. After we took away Jimin, Tae barged into my house, demanding to let go of his best friend. I could see the hatred in his eyes. He shouted at me that he knows everything, that he knows my secret of being a hitman. He probably hates me now, which is understandable so I don't think what you want will come true. I'm sorry. I was such a crappy friend of both of you."

Jin sighed, hoping to let out all the pushing tense emotion in himself. "I feel like I have to be honest with you, since you are my friend. What you did towards Taehyung was really cruel. If you had told him to let you alone for a bit, he would have surely understood you. Now you wouldn't be in this situation. But hey!" Jungkook and Jin looked into each other's eyes, and Jin's soft smile comforted the younger slightly. "I understand your pain. You could have felt awful. However you have to know that in these situations you always have someone to rely on. That's what friends are for." The elder smiled. "We are here to help you to get back on your destined route. If you push us away we cannot help. Let us guide you, hm?!"

The russet haired nodded and felt himself tearing up again. This time he couldn't stop the teardrops from falling and abruptly the younger started to cry with all his being. His tears were falling down on his cheeks, as if it were raining. He couldn't hold back any longer, all his pain from the past years came out at this very moment now that he felt that he has someone he can count on. That there is someone standing by his side, ever since he lost the two most important person in his life. Jungkook covered his face with his hands and leaned onto his laps with his elbows.

"T-thank y-you Jin." He said between two sniffles when his body momentarily didn't have waves of sobs and crying coming. "Thanks." He muttered half crying, while the elder was patting his friend's back.

The dark room filled with negative energy seemed to change. Both Jin and Jungkook felt the incoming of new times...of a new chance. The young boy felt his heart getting lighter as he let himself cry out every pain and worry he had so far. He let go of every concern in him and decided to turn everything into something good, worthy his destined path.
For the first time after years, that dark room started to get brighter and narrow rays of sunlight illuminated small parts of it.