Farewell 🌼❤

Love in the countryside ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up feeling so exhausted , rubbed his beautiful eyes and sat up only to wince and hold the back of his hips with flushing cheek . he's sure that he's not gonna walk normally so what is he gonna do ? He needs to make breakfast for his father . the beautiful younger tried standing and as he did ..his leg trembled a little and his cheek flushing even more ..

It is all because of a certain someone ..and that someone's so special to him that he feel empty without him . the angel rubbed his arm and bite his bottom lips . soft smile curled to his lips and as he's spacing out like this ..his father decided to call suddenly making his heart jump and flinch in shock .

" Jeonghan-ah ~are you awake yet ? appa's gonna leave in 9.30 ."  the beauty pulled a bathrope around his body and closed the certain . hardly walked towards the door and clicked it opened , came face to face with his father and smiled while his hair sticking everywhere .

The old man chuckled and his son's cheek .

" Appa will wait till you finish breakfast so you don't have to do it quickly ..take your time , its still 8.45 ."  Jeonghan nodded as his father pecked his forehead and the angel smiled softly . " Appa will be back late , so make yourself anything and eat without me okay ?". 

The beauty embraced his father for a while .

" Are you drinking with your friends from work ?". The man smiled .

" Yeah , they invited me since it's been a while ." Jeonghan nodded , pulled from the hug and this time he was the one to place a peck on his father's cheek and cutely walk towards the kitchen . he started cooking while his father sitting on the dinning table's chair reading newspaper with glass of water near him . 

And sometimes he will take quick glance to his son and noticed something seems different with him today ..

Is it his imaginary ? 

The angel's humming cutely a soft beautiful melody as he cook ..still thought his hair a little bit messy and the father chuckled . jeonghan knitted his eyebrow together and pouted .

" Appa what are you chuckling about ?".

He asked while adding the salt in the rice cake .

Mr.yoon smiled softly .

" It's your hair jeonghan , what about going to the barebare shop in the city centre for a hair cut ?". 

Jeonghan shook his head immediately .

" N-no ..i don't want too , i decides to let it grow more ." He flushed , touching one lock of his hair and remembered when seungcheol told him that his hair were beautiful ..and he kept smelling it till he slapped him and told him to go back already perhaps he like it like that too ..

His father could only smile .

" Aigoo , as you wish sweetie ~."  

 

By the time they eat breakfast together , jeonghan waved to his father . and soon the man was gone to reach the next train to seoul for a business trip with his friends . 

Meanwhile jeonghan eventually hurried for a warm bath , flushing there as he kept remembering yesterday's romantic night with his hero .

He dig his face inside the water of the felled bathtub and his cheek couldn't stop burning . made bubbles with his mouth and pulled back before slapping his cheek .

" Stop it .." He whined , talking to his cheek this time , not like the other time he was talking to the banana  .." i already missed him so much ~." He admit that , taking the shampoo and pouring on his reddens palm ..before washing his beautiful soft brown hair ..rubbing it and cleaning it so gently . 

He start to sing a song that his mother have always sang for him when it's bedtime . closing his eyes as he remember him , her face , smile , and sweet voice .

" Twinkle twinkle little star , how I wonder what you're , up above in the sky --." Tears streamed down and he immediately c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter