Beauty 🌷🌼

Love in the countryside ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Hope you enjoy and sorry for grammar mistakes *

It didn't even become 5.00 pm when the coach banged inside the room and woke them up all . had no mercy to wait a little bit because yesterday they had one hell of training .

" Go take shower hurry ~~." They're entering the bath one by on , all together washing each other's back , hairs ..some were still sleepy that he's about to fall but his friend catch him up and supported him .

 

Seungcheol's in the corner there , washing himself with the soap and staring blankly at the ground of the bathroom . 

Too drawn in the reality of this cruel world .

The fact tht he's gonna stay here for two years ..

Lonely and he doesn't know anyone in here ..

No internet , no phone , no talking with his parents .

Will this is army anyway .

 

but isn't there anything interesting from this cruel boring hard training routine ?!

" Now go out and run .."  The coach yelled after he noticed everyone's ready wearing their clothes as they replied with loud "Yes " before they run out , around the huge green area surrounding a beautiful sight of the forest . 

The smell of the rain still remain there from yesterday night and seungcheol kind feel better as he smiled to himself and told himself to be not depressed . he inhaled the smell and run more faster making the coach look at him and remember his name , cause he's one of the most strongest men in this unites that he didn't hear him complain about anything and just live with the reality but deep inside he's really having hard time without his usual routine . which's traveling from here to there with his parents , being the only son ..yes he's spoiled too much .

" Okay ..I'll give you break ten minutes ..stay around here ." the coach get call as he said that . went to answer and the men panting , sat on the path surrounded with grass and flowers , natural planet all over and at least ..they have something to admire .

Seungcheol had to fell his curiosity , so he went in a close area he's very familiar with.., .all alone without telling anyone . heart beating so fast that he's hearing it , if what he see everyday here is true , he would like to go and have a look from close ..

Because after all , he can't stop thinking about it . the reason where he couldn't sleep fast yesterday .

The man was so damn right , spotted that young beautiful figure , picking fruits from here near his home , had a basket in his hand and the other hand searching for the good apple . the wind suddenly get stronger and made his straw hat fly which made him dramatically drops the basket and try to catch his dear hat ..

But all he did is slamming his face on a strong someone's chest as he assumed it's obviously a man .

" I-i'm sorry .." He murmured innocently and rubbed his red nose while the tall huge figure before his eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter