Tears of happiness 🌺❤️

Love in the countryside ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Five months later ) 26 Junuary : 10.am 

 

Jeonghan’s ironing his appa’s suits and other clothes while singing innocently there , his baby girl on her crib in the bedroom still deeply sleeping since they slept yesterday a little bit late because himwari’s refusing to sleep , she wants to play and watch all of those colorful amazing things on TV . 

Will she’s sutbborn sometimes and doesn't want her mommy to sleep and his father end up helping him by babysitting this little angel so his son can rest and get more sleep . 

“ Jeonghan , I told you that appa’s Fine with wearing other suit so don’t iron this early in the morning ..” Jeonghan looked at his father and send him one of his beautiful sweet smiles . 

“ It’s okay appa , I don’t have anything to do that himwari’s still sleeping .” He murmured , hanging the suit on the hanger , before he close the iron and and place it above the shelf . 

“ Jeonghan , you know what is the day today right ?!” 

Jeonghan stopped what he was doing which’s wiping the coffee table with small pink rag . His eyes seems to be showing some kind emotional . And his father kneeled down before he hug him gently . 

“ Are you afraid to face his parents with your baby ?!” 

Jeonghan’s eyes become teary as he bite his lips holding it back .

” I’m afraid of many things appa ..” he start crying . Because he get pregnant and now have a child belong to the man and still ..he haven't met the man’s parents . 

He trust Seungcheol ...he believe in him that he will return back to him , believe him with all of his heart . But he still feel so worried and scared about being abounded ..althought he knew Seungcheol won’t leave him . 

His father kept calming him till he stopped crying ..wiped his tears slightly and Mr. jung pecked his forehead . 

“ Everything will be fine so don’t ever be worried ..”  

Jeonghan nodded innocently there , heard his baby girl crying so he quickly run to her and his father smiled warmly there ..

” If he’s not a man at his words I will whip his for you sweetie .” He murmured while flipping on the channel . 

 

 

It was the end of seungcheol’s enlisted finally . Jeonghan know that his man will visit his parents first or so he thought , but that wasn’t needed when he came althought he was tired ..seungcheol’s right in front of the door , knocked three times and Mr.jung went to answer the door . 

 

The pure beauty were changing for his daughter into warm pajama for winter cause it’s really cold outside . He innocently flushed and his heart softened once his baby girl start to fall sleep right after . 

“ Jeonghan-ah come here .”  

The mother blinked as he covered his baby girl’s body by the blanket till her chest before he run out in hurry , thinking that his father want him to make tea , or any other morning snacks But he only saw him in front of the door ..and when he notice him , he turned to look at him with the most sweetest warm smile he have ever seen . 

“ Appa what’s wrong ?!” He rushed over , still looking at his father having emotionally face then he looked in front of him , where he saw what he didn’t except ever for today . 

 

Seungcheol was there , wearing white wedding suit , kneeling down on red carpet , holding bouquet of flowers , people stopping to watch and other people that he doesn’t really know from this countryside wearing dresses and men standing and smiling there , Mr.jung was glad that his son at least ‘s wearing good clothes , which’s short cute jeans reach above his knee and white sweaters while his bob hair fit him way too perfectly , he was standing out of all the people being way too beautiful that one of the women there covered and teared up . 

From the shock and sudden thing that happened , jeonghan’s covering his mouth and tears rolling down his hazel eyes melting the people’s heart .  They were taking photos of the rare moment in their countryside since most the couples go to make wedding ceremony in famous places in Seoul but this man didn’t do such a thing . But prefers to surprise his angel after his enlisted . 

Jeonghan couldn’t hold himself from crying mess as he took the flowers with shaking hands , Seungcheol pulled a black box out his pocket and opened it , showing the beautiful diamond ring shinning and sparkling . 

“ Will you accept my heart baby ?!”

Jeonghan’s lips trembled . 

“ I WILL ~~” he screamed that out and sobbed his heart out due the happiness , people laughed at the cuteness as seungcheol slide the ring for him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter