City center ❤🌼

Love in the countryside ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two week have passed , and still there's no sign of seungcheol , he doesn't come here anymore and Mr .yoon's so worried for his son , he's not smiling anymore and all the time he's sitting on his room snuggled under his blankets . He only make breakfast , lunch and dinner for his father and return back ...

The father didn't even saw him eating well lately . 

" Jeonghan-ah ~appa's coming .". The man called , as during his work time he have been taking excuses to come back to his son as right now when he came back . Mr.yoon headed to his son's room immediately and his heart melted when he saw him sleeping peacefully almost falling off the bed . the short pajamas pants he wear's showing his cute as it rose like that due to him moving a lot in his sleepiness .

Mr.yoon chuckled .

" Aigoo ~~."   He reached over and fixed his son's pants , moved him back from falling and covered his slim pale body with the blanket before he shut the lamp on the nightstand . " I think appa's going to think about sending you back to college ." he mattered , feeling like he's evil , for being selfish like this . he's even the one who decides what his son's future . although jeonghan didn't complained but he find it odded for holding his son back from seeing his future .

" A-appa ~." Jeonghan tiredly whispered , opening his honey colored eyes and found his father in front of him .The man smiled to him warmly .

" Yeah it's appa ~." He bend down over and pecked his forehead lovingly . jeonghan flushed innocently and looked at his daddy . " Appa's hungry jeonghan ~."  The angel sat up and hugged his father .." I will make pasta for tonight." He smiled innocently , get pecked on his hair this time .

" Aigoo ..appa have been craving for your pasta , is it with tomatoes and meat or cheese ?". Jeonghan thought cutely for a while . " I'll go with cheese and chicken ." 

" Appa will eat anything sweetie ~."  The man stood up heading for a warm bath , meanwhile the will grown beauty stood up and flushed when his short pants rose up there , even his showing ...he really need to change this pajamas pants .

He searched in his drawers there for any possible warm pajamas have a long warm pants and gladly he found that one purple pajama of one piece with hoodie , he wore it and zipped it till the top before pulling the hoodie into his hand and looked at himself in the mirror before giggling .." What is this ? I'm like giant baby ..." He commented , noticed that he's feeling better ..then his smile softened , Because of his beloved father , he feel so much better . 

He went out after that and run towards the kitchen .

 

 

 

Seungcheol panted ..wiped away his sweat and kept on running alone while his leader behind him .

" Run , run till I tell you to stop ." 

Seungcheol clutched his fist .

" Yes sir !! ." he yelled like any solider would do as he continues running and running around the beach barefoot . half there and his hair wet like he just took shower , but this is nothing but his sweat .

He will never give up ..he must work hard ..so that when he finish this few months ..he'll be married to his bright sunshine . the man felt his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter