Breakfast🌼🌞

Love in the countryside ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

.....

In the early morning , the bright light of the sun's shinning on the twenty two years old beauty . but it wasn't because of the light that he woke up ...it's his father's voice calling for him from the living room , so the poor angel opened his eyes and blinked .

" Jeonghan-ah ~appa's going now , so take care of yourself ."

He forget , today his father's going out fishing with neighbors friend . so he'll stay alone till evening ..

He quickly gets up and run out .

" A-appa , wait ~you didn't have breakfast ." 

He stood in hallway , hair sticking out everywhere and his father chuckled , before he smile softly .

" Appa's gonna have breakfast out as will ." 

The poor angel blinked .

" Be careful appa ~." He went towards him and hugged him and the father's heart softening , warmth and incredible happiness washing over his heart as he hugged his only son back and patted the back of his long brown hair .

" Don't worry , papa's gonna be here after evening so till the time comes , watch TV or read one of your book nah ?".

The boy nodded innocently , get a peck from his daddy on his forehead before the man turn around and leave . jeonghan kept waving there till his father disappeared from his sight as his friend drove by the gluf car towards the sea and fishing area .

" Now what to do ?". He asked himself , wondering cutely as he held his chin . will first he should take bath and brush his teeth . later on he'll decides on what what to do .

 

🌞🌼🌞🌼🌞🌼🌞🌼

 

He moaned right when he slide inside the warm water . dig his face inside and his face become wet and beautiful long hair tangling with the water . he pulled himself up off the water and breathed out .

" Aww feels so good ~i'm gonna stay here for a while ." 

His cheek become bright red due the effect of the water . cutely blank there while making bubbles by his mouth ..

Flash of yesterday come to his mind and he blushed , shut his eyes and shook his head .

" No I can't think of that right now .." He slapped his both and flinched .

" Ouch that hurts ~." 

He pouted , remembering the kiss again and touched his chest ..

Heart beating so fast .

It doesn't stop from flashing in his mind , this so hard to take . the feeling of the man's thicker lips on his own , felt so nice . the warmth of his strong body holding his waist ..

What did he meant by the kiss ? 

Jeonghan stared at his hands on the water .

" Seungcheol's a good man .., will appa accept him if he come to take my hand ?".

He flushed , holding his burning cheek .

 

 

🌼🌞🌼🌞🌼🌞🌼🌞🌼🌞

As he came out the bathroom , jeonghan started drying himself , slide the bathrope off and searched for his clothes while he's like that . forget his window open relieving the cold air and he shiverd .

He reached to close it only to scream like a girl in rollercoaster when he saw seungcheol climbing here from the window .

Hit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter