Love❤🌼

Love in the countryside ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  In middle of the night as his father still didn't come back , jeonghan's cutely snuggled inside his blanket on his tummy and his eyes fixed on his laptop screen .  watching comedy and action movie called 22 jump street , totally lost there as he laugh at the funny moment and after a while as the night went by   there was a slight strong knock on his room window . 

Jeonghan pulled the blanket away and stood up ..saw seungcheol standing outside while it's snowing this time instead of raining and that caused his pure heart to panic , afraid if seungcheol get sick during his time in the army .

So he opened the window immediately and the man pulled him into his embrace tightly . embracing him for dear life while he shiver and pants . 

" S-seungcheol , you're hot ."  he panicked . pulling back and touching the man's forehead to feel it burning .

Oh my god ,  this is probably winter fever ..

He laid the man on the futon bed he set near the window , covered that body with the blanket reaching till histiredly. and took a look at the handsome man's reddened , seungcheol's panting heavily like he's has been running since forever which he did as the coach told them to run under the snowy weather bare chested and here he's ..immediately get sick like a child .

" S-seungcheol , do you hear me out ?". Jeonghan murmured worriedly , that soft cheek with his teary beautiful eyes .

" I-i do baby ~." He coughed after answering .  opened his dark chocolate eyes to meet with the hazel one belong to this angel .

" Why are you crying baby ?". He reached a hand to wipe a slight tears that's about to slip down . 

" B-because ..army's so cruel ." 

Seungcheol chuckled only to groan as his head ached him .

" I still have fifteen months left so I can't be so weak like this , I will probably get stronger by the time but now I'm like this because I came from a wealthy family , although I'm a man but I used to just lay down and do nothing in my home ."

Jeonghan listening and cutely holding that bigger hand with his smaller one .

" You're stupid .." 

He pouted all adorably like this , fluttering the man's heart and making him feel so happy that he met him .

Is this what they call fate ? 

" Yes I'm stupid , b-but this stupid man is so damn in love with you ." seungcheol smiled weakly .

Jeonghan sobbed , hugged him hard and the man groaned feeling his bones cracking due his sickness and here's his angel squeezing him and sobbing like a child .

 

🌼❤🌼❤🌼❤🌼❤

 

Mr.yoon still haven't come back from his job in Seoul as he took the train and from there he will return at the last train for the day .

 

After he cooked a delicious porridge and placed a piece of bread in the try , jeonghan headed back inside his room where seungcheol's half sleeping .  ice pack on his forehead there and he kept shivering feeling so cold .

jeonghan placed the tray down and moved the pack from the man's forehead . 

" Seungcheol , sit up ." the man did that , head spinning slightly and he touched his forehead .

" Here , it's warm .". he feed him a spoon of the porridge .  smiled warmly as seungcheol does really look like a giant child . 

" Since now it's 12.00  all the soldiers are sleeping right ? So sleep here and rest till it's time to wake up ." seungcheol hearing and welcoming each spoon , chewing piece of bread and when all the bowel finish . jeonghan opened t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter