Caught ❤🌼

Love in the countryside ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan's watching the man eating hungrily . rice flying everywhere . he's watching with cute flush and shy warm smile .

" Eat as much as you want but hurry up and go , I'm worried about you ."  jeonghan murmured , honestly feeling scared that he'll be caught by the army leader .if that's impossible , seungcheol won't mind stying here till morning . he could talk to his angel and chat with him but that's hard as he have spend enough of time in here .

" C-can I have other bowel or rice ?".  He asked and his cheek full of food like he's a squirrel which made jeonghan giggle to himself and run out to bring more rice .

He really find seungcheol interesting , from the moment he met him till now . he's completely having crush on him and yet he kept denying his feeling and being stubborn because he's afraid of his father . although he's so sweet to him .

When he returned back , jeonghan saw the man sipping all the soup and moaned in relief when he finished it all . took the bowel from this angel gladly and finished it as will in blank of an eye . Before he stand up and embrace jeonghan gently . his head buried on his neck and he flush cutely at the sudden contact .

It feel so warm .

" Goodbye for now baby ~." 

Baby ?

Jeonghan's eyes widens cutely as he played with his hands shyly ,  avoided seungcheol's eyes for moment as he murmured small cute " Goodbye ."  at the same time his eyes fell cutely because he won't see the man probably tomorrow or after that , cause being in the army might get hard after long period .

" Thanks for the meal ." he grinned happily ,  jumping off the window and waving as he jog towards the army building . meanwhile the pure hearted beauty waving back with innocent sweet smile as he nodded ..

" I will feed you more and more .." He murmured to himself , eyes softening there and warmth washing over his heart as he shut the window and pulled the certain . closed the light of his bedroom and let only the blue lamp on his nightstand . took his favorite book and start reading before sleepiness take over him as he read and blink cutely notching he's dozing off .

Ended up sleeping peacefully  while the book on his face .   blanket falling there and his cute short pants reached till his inner thigh , wearing no sock although the weather's so cold outside . So there's a click belong to his wooden door , letting his father inside , as the man walked over his son , fixed him there and pecked his forehead .

" Aigoo , as usual , your sleeping position always surprise daddy ."  The man chuckled , shoving a pink socks from jeonghan's drawer and shoving it in his small smooth foot . after that he covered his body with the blanket till his chest and moved the book from covering his face .

" Sweet dreams , and I hope you tell me who you were talking too few minutes ago ."  the father mattered, that hair for a while . feeling his heart throbbing to know that his son might see someone without telling him .

Thinking about it again . jeonghan's already at that age where he's free to have a life mate  . Mr.yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter