The dream ❤🌼

Love in the countryside ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Around 8.30 ,  jeonghan woke up feeling his body exhausted , isn’t able to even sit up so he looked at the celling with teary eyes .

So he slept and seungcheol carried him all the way here ?! He remember , he remember the man's strong warm embrace as he carry him , his breath near his neck and his heart beat as he lean his head against his chest . 

He didn’t say goodbye , he just slept like that . 

He’s so stupid , the angel rubbed his tears away away and gets up , embraced his weak slim body feeling extremely  cold without his man like usual , unlike yesterday when he felt the warmth of his being . The way he make love to him as he whisper gentle words to him . The way he treat him smoothly that made him relax and sleep as if he were a small baby . 

The angel  looked down for a while spacing out with uneasy expression  , pouts slowly curled to his lips before he wipe away his following tears . 

Till when he's going to be sad ? He need to wait for his man's sake , seungcheol's fighting there while he's being like this ? He need to be patient  . Right he need to fight here as will by working hard for their upcoming future . 

He smiled softly cheering himself there quietly and run outside soon towards the bathroom in the hallway which had the bigger bathtub instead of the small one in his bedroom . He opened the door and flinched cutely as he saw his daddy in the bath relaxing and closing his eyes there . " Appa .." he mattered innocently as he flush . Entered there and the man smiled softly to him . 

" Good morning sweetie .., appa thought that you'll wake later then now since it's Friday  .." Jeonghan brushed a lock of his beautiful brown hair back and bite his lips . 

" But I need to make for appa breakfast .." 

The old man smiled there warmly .

" Appa can prepare anything so go back to sleep if you want too .."  Jeonghan thought there and rubbed the back of his neck . " Okay appa , I will go back to sleep '' he yawned  , sliding his small short pants down and start peeing there tiredly . Finished and went out feeling extremely exhausted  all of sudden . Will his appa's taking bath now so later when he wake ,  he will take one ..

Since he doesn't have anything to do now , he's gonna return back to sleep and wake at afternoon ,by the time his father comeback from fishing with his friends as usual as a hobby not a job as he always bring home and his son always cook him a delicious  new dishes of the different  kind of sea food . Totally talented enough to be a chef .

 

 

~☆~☆~☆~☆~

He just landed his body on the bed after shutting the certain of the window and sleeping soon as he relaxed with all of those pillow and blankets snuggled around his slim pale body . 

 

 

 

 

A shadow of his man's showing throught his certain ..wait is it really him ? Jeonghan made his way slowly to him as he felt tears willing around his beautiful hazel eyes .  Feeling extremely excited and happy of the thought that his man's here like always . But as he moved the certain to see him , Seungcheol were standing there with a baby in his arm , rocking him there as he smile to him warmly . 

“ S-Seungcheolie , Who is this baby ?!” He’s asking while his heart beating like crazy afraid of the answer althought he isn’t feeling sad about it if it was what he thougt . 

“ It’s our child baby ..our child yoonjin ..” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

jeonghan woke up panting and his eyes wide and teary . touched his tummy and hurried towards the bathroom when he felt like throwing up , so dizzy yet his heart’s pounding like crazy . He kneeled down in front of the toilet and immediately puked out all off his gut as his eyes streaming tears due the awful feeling like his soul’s getting out as will . 

His father hearing the sounds he rushed inside and saw his son in this miserable state . 

“ Jeonghan what’s wrong sweetie , do you feel ill ?! Should we go to the hospital ?!” The man’s freaked out . He’s patting his son’s back and jeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter