Sunflowers 🌼

Love in the countryside ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From that day , five months has passed and now Jeonghan’s Deeply sleeping on the living room sofa meanwhile his father’s in the kitchen doing some green tea . 

The things that has changed more’s his son , he became more moody , gained more weight and become so healthy , innocently ordering some dishes from his father late at night and the man dropped by the town to bring it for him and more importantly he still haven't told the father of his unborn child about their baby . 

Which means , he still afraid and kind feel messed up inside but he knew that his father wrote letters for the man , which means ..seungcheol already know right ?! He just look so busy to even breath so Jeonghan doesn’t want to inform him yet so that he won’t be concerned and think about anything else beside focusing on his state . 

Mr.yoon went out the kitchen with the mug of tea ,sat down beside his sleeping son and placed the mug on the coffee table before he cover the bare belly bumb with soft smile . his son’s brown hair that have been cut till his neck into bob hair . It’s way too beautiful that Mr.yoon can’t stop it ..

” I’m so glad that you start to eat well sweetie ..”  he pecked his forehead as he sleep . Held his mug and start drinking while watching tv in this beautiful day without work or anything being winter break . 

He start to sleep a lot , and sometimes even when he wake in the morning so active , take warm bath he end up sleeping after the bath like he haven’t slept single minutes before . 

 

 

 

 

Seungcheol’s holding a paper of letter while his hand shaking as he nibbled his lips and tears rolled down his eyes as he kept reading . 

He didn’t want to tell so that you won’t be worried , all of his thought’s you Seungcheol and because he love you too much , I decided to let it go , I accept your relationship with him for his sake and the baby , and if you abounded him after this massege I doesn’t know what i’m Gonna do to you so if you deeply love my son , after the army I want to see you getting married to him . 

The man covered his mouth and cried selintly alone while his soldiers friends sleeping in the tent next to him and he’s sitting there looking at the paper and reading it for three times now . Unable to believe that he’s gonna be father and that his angel’s father accepted him . 

I will never abound an angel . 

 

More months has passed till Jeonghan become 9 months , mr.yoon’s ready for anytime Jeonghan scream so he’s very aware still he’s so worried about his son ..because sometimes he call him to go to the bathroom , unable to walk well being heavy and his belly bumb’s already so big that Mr.yoon’s doubting that it’s one baby inside . 

“ Appa , I want to take bath ..”  Jeonghan murmured right when he just woke as his father crossed inside the room to close the window and certain of his son’s bedroom . 

“ Are you sure sweetie ? Do you feel any kind of pain ?!” 

The angel seems so worried about that as he nodded and held the bottom of his belly bumb .    

“ It’s just a slight pain appa ..”   his father ruffled his hair gently and nodded . 

“ Okay I will prepare the bath ..” 

jeonghan held into the wall for support . Bite his lips and clutched his belly . It really hurts when his baby kick . He smiled innocently ..

” Umma can’t wait to have you already ..” he wiped a slight tears and waited for the bath to be ready as he stand there feeling his heart beating fast . 

“ Appa ..”  he called , kneeled down and screamed s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter