The end of our story 🌺❤️

Love in the countryside ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years later

 

While Jeonghan’s making dinner , poor papa Seungcheol turned to horse from his three years old daughter’s view as she’s in top of his back , hitting his cutely and screaming happily as her appa move fast by his knee . 

Jeonghan’s placing the plates and took glance at the lively two ..sweet smile curled to his lips before he giggle at the cute sight .

” Himwari ~Sweetie don’t be too harsh on your appa , he’s tired from work .”  

The small girl having poney tail heard that , she gets up and seungcheol smiled softly as he welcomed her on his strong arm before standing up , stepping on one of the girl’s toys and groaning .

 Jeonghan covered his mouth and run to move the toys off the ground as he scolded his daughter . 

“ It’s okay baby ,I should be the one careful next time ..” he told and rose the beautiful girl up and start spinning here around slightly . 

Jeonghan’s expression softened . 

 

Many things has changed since his man arrived from the army and was released from the hell he was in . And because of his stubborn side , jeonghan innocently made Seungcheol live here for now with the younger’s father . 

Being used to be stay in the house , Seungcheol also didn’t want to force his wife moving to another one as long as he’s comfortable here with his father , the only one who stayed from his family . 

They painted the bedroom of Jeonghan into beautiful purple and white color , and there’s some desk nearby the window ..changed the middle sized bed to king sized bed ,  and since the little girl become three years old , jeonghan's father allowed the man to make one of the empty room next jeonghan's room for himwari and next upcoming children . 

" Papa , himwari's sleepy .." 

Seungcheol's heart fluttered , warm smile curled to his lips as the small girl clutched on his pants and looked up with blank sleepy eyes after she ate her plate .

Jeonghan watched with soft smile the way his man picked her up into his strong arm and himwari dozed off , the mother quickly reached over and wiped his daughter's mouth and hands with wet rag and while he's doing so seungcheol's looking to him with lovely glances .

" Baby ..can you wait for me in the bed ?". 

Jeonghan blushed at that .

The father in the kitchen cleared his throat jokingly there as he still eating .

" A-Appa do you want more rice ?!" 

The pure long haired beauty asked his father nervously and seungcheol chuckled as he went out to tug his daughter in her bedroom . 

 

~~♡~~

Inside the bedroom , jeonghan’s waiting there while his eyes shutting unconsciously  ..his man's taking too long on the shower and he's sleepy .

His cheek pale red as the man came out and spotted his wife melting there on the bed and when he saw him ..he sat up cutely and slapped his cheek to make himself awake .

It has been a while since they done it ..thanks to work sengcheol come back home way too exhausted  to move a finger . Jeonghan will gladly give his beloved husband what he want so seungcheol smiled warmly and pecked his lips .

" I miss you so much .." Seungcheol said emotinally  , jeonghan's eyes get teary immediately,  inncoently cupped his husband's cheek before kissing him on the lips , the man's heart fluttering mess , kissed back deeply and soundly . Holding his wife's waist and the other arm already inside that short pants , rubbing a certain place and jeonghan bite his lips . Arched his back and moaned .

" S-seungcheolie ~~." 

 

(2.00 at morning )

*Snore*snore*

Seungcheol chuckled at his adorable wife , kept lying there on his side while that beautiful brown hair lovingly while his wife in dreamland already . Collapsed right after the two rough eager rounds .

Seungcheol soon wore the bathrope around his muscle strong body before he step out to check up on his little angel .

The man thought that she'll be awake there trying to climb off the crib but all he saw is the little girl snuggled into her blanket and hugging one of her doll . 

The man right now could only tear up slightly ..thinking that he have the most beautiful family in the whole world by his side . 

The love that he loved the most has never disspointed him . The fact that he came for the enlisted had the most amazing chance for him to see this bright angel who changed his life .

He still remember that one time they finally spook to each other after he have admired him from far .

Jeonghan gladly accepted him even thought he didn't know about him that much becaue he was busy with the army . 

He was glad that jeonghan live here in this beautiful countryside ..

He's glad that he have him right now after the hard days ..

He was so damn right to take his hand .

The man wiped his tears  and reached over to peck his daughter's cheek before he cover her well and soon he return back to the bedroom . 

Where his wife almost falling of the bed there ..seungcheol run up to him and catch him at the right time .

" Aigoo baby .." he chuckled ..about to place him back but the man froze speechless there when he saw his wife sleeping with the most beautiful smile ever . 

*Poke*poke *

*...*

“ I wonder why are you smiling so beautifully like this !.” 

He told , rubbing his nose with jeonghan’s and the younger reached over slightly as he sleep before he clutch on the man’s black hair . 

“ Ouch ..Baby ?!”

Jeonghan clutched more and whimpered . 

“ Seungcheolie ..It feels so good ..” having to hear that coming so suddnely with tone . Seungcheol gasped , cheek burned as he noticed that his wife’s slightly and the man looked away trying to control his cheek heat . 

Is he supposed to help him as he sleep ? 

This is so turning on for him as will . 

The man gets inside the blanket and opened his wife’s leg wide apart . Eyes turned into lustful one as he leaned forward and captured that flesh soundly  . Jeonghan whimpered more and soon arched his back . 

Seungcheol’s him down on his dream and looking at him lustfully ..

Oh my god ..he can’t ..

” Cheolie ~” he screamed ..the man flinched , pulled back with pop sound and his wife looked at his husband’s head getting out the blanket . 

“ I decided to help you baby ..you look so aroused .” 

Jeonghan looking at him in disbelief . Cheek become like tomatoes . 

He kicked the man and screamed into the pillow due the embarrassment . Seungcheol flushed too and looked away . 

“ It’s your fault ..”  His wife murmured , pushed the man against the headboard and placed one of the eye color on the man’s eyes .

” How come is that my fault sunshine ? Beside why are you covering my eyes ?!”

Jeonghan flushed . 

“ B-because ..you did me before we slept ..”

Seungcheol around his lips before he smirk slightly .love the fact that his wife is the one approaching him . 

Not only him always ..but his angel’s saying that he want him now . 

This is so freaking cute . 

He gets on his lap , that certain big thing and his cheek flushing . 

What’s wrong with him seriously ? He’s not like this usually . 

“ I-I will be in top ..so don’t take my eye cover of your eyes nah ? It’s embarrassing .” 

Seungcheol smiled softly . 

“ But I want to see your face ..when you feel good .” 

Jeonghan’s cheek turned pink again . 

“ No ..” 

Seungcheol chuckled .

” Aigoo what a waste ..” 

Jeonghan leaned his hips and slammed slowly against the raw ..the feeling made him squirm there as he clutched his eyes and moaned loud . 

Seungcheol bite his lips and his cheek become pale red , feeling that special incredible heat for the seconds time today . 

It feels so good . 

He smiled blankly and start bouncing up and down soundly , the man’s length’s all inside of him and it look like he’s gonna take the lead till they so Jeonghan drooled . Shook there feeling the shape of that glans close to his spot so he start grinding roughly and crying due the joy . 

“ Cheolie ..it’s so good inside of me ..” 

The wife cutely admit that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter