Fainting 🌷🌼

Love in the countryside ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

In the evening when his father slept on the sofa as a small nap , jeonghan held his favorite book and went out to the house yard , sat on the small stairs and innocently smiled as he opened the chapter he stopped on which is 233 and sipped from his cup of hot chocolate .

The wind blowing there and he shivered ..wrapping the red scarf more around his neck and took moment to admire the sunset .

 Inhaled the early winter's breeze , heart relaxed and his mother's image suddenly appeared in front of him ..

" U-umma ~what should i do now ? I wanted to follow my dream but I have to take care of appa ." 

He wiped his tears , pouting slightly and his cheek becoming red due the cold weather effecting on his smooth beautiful skin .

It's not like he hate being busy taking care of his old father but he do really miss going to the college as his friends were there . 

Missed being in the city center where they had beautiful apartment ..

With his mother ..

His thought were gone the moment he heard the army soldiers's loud scream as they train . they're supporting themselves to make the training more easier as they think .

The coach making them do one hundred push up , jogging for one hour and as some men seems to get stronger , some are getting weaker and suffering , but for seungcheol he's having an idea that could make the coach punish him for if he found out that he escaped to a certain area as they train .

Leaving the poor men and he jogged to a special someone that could make him feel better in this cruel reality .

 

......

Jeonghan changed his place from the house yard to the sit under the big three all alone with his book and even his phone is on charge inside the house . Focusing on the mystery story that he didn't notice till the figure murmured .

" Jeonghan .." He stood few block away , panting , eyes expression blank and the pure beauty quickly stood up and run to him , helped him till they sat on the grass under the three and seungcheol eventually rested his head against jeonghan's lap ..

"  I feel like dying .." The man mattered , couldn't act strong in front of jeonghan as he's suffering ..both of his mind and physical body are done with the hard training ..

The man stared at the angel's beautiful face for a while as jeonghan's patting his head gently .

" This is so cruel ..I wouldn't have wished to make an army if I was the president of the country .."

He pouted , have a clue that seungcheol's having really hard time as he smiled to him tiredly .

" I'm sure the world will be more like imaginary if it's owned by an angel like you ."

Jeonghan flushed , stared at seungcheol while the man smiling softly to him . His eyes shutting there slowly and the bright sunshine his black hair gently ..

" Do you mind ..if I slept like that while my head on your lap ?".

Jeonghan blushed , biting his bottom lips and nodded innocently .

" B-but it's cold outside ..can you stand up so we'll go inside my house ?".

Seungcheol's breath getting calm.

" Are you sure your father's not gonna kick me out if he found a solider inside with his beautiful son ?".

Again he blushed and slapped the man's cheek playfully making him chuckle .

" Appa's sleeping right now .."  Seungcheol hardly gets up and jeonghan at least supporting him although he couldn't even bring himself to walk well while the man's resting his weight on him as they walk towards the house door .

" Bear up till we're in my room ~." the poor beauty murmured , already half way into the hallway and his father didn't even notice the door clicking and footstep of two person entering ..

Once he clicked his bedroom door , seungcheol slept and jeonghan yelped when the man fell into the wooden ground and made loud tud sound .

"C-cheol ?!!".

He nervously kneeled down , checked for any injury but gladly the man seems like he fainted due the incredible stress in his body , jeonghan pulled him by his clothes towards the futon and laid him , pulled his shoes and sock off ..

" Wouldn't it be dangerous for you to escape like that ? I-i'm afraid If you get punished ."

Jeonghan innocently murmured .

Covering his body with his own cute pink blanket and opened the air conditioner on the heater , since the room's freezing because he forget his windo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter