Nervous 🌼❤

Love in the countryside ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 He ended pulling the man towards the futon bed , hardly did that and pouted as he covered him will be the blanket and made sure when his father enter , seungcheol won't be seen because his bed's high and the futon bed's not seen at all when someone stand in the door frame .

He closed the lamp and run out after shutting the door . 

Flinched when he saw his father already coming out the bathroom with small towel around his shoulder and his normal clothes for sleeping already on .

" Aigoo , isn't dinner ready yet ?". 

 Jeonghan rubbed the back of his head and smiled nervously .

" J-just few minutes appa ~."  

The father noticed his son's act and he decided to let it go this time without asking , he nodded and walked towards the living room to read newspaper before dinner .  jeonghan eventually run inside the kitchen   heart beating fast and face flushing red , about the fact that he's keeping a man inside his bedroom without his father knowing .

And he slept two times on the futon bed .

Why does seungcheol come and sleep here instead of there ? does they have bad double beds or what ? What if someday the leader noticed his absent ? seungcheol will really be in big trouble .

 

🌼❤🌼❤🌼❤🌼❤ 

As the angel's making dinner , his father come to him limping a bit and groaned .

" Appa's getting so old , can you message papa's leg jeonghan-ah ?  .." 

He's flipping on the delicious fish with the vegeables soup , thinking so hard that he didn't heard his daddy when he said that which made the man frown and knite his eyebrow .

" Jeonghan-ah ?". 

He flinched , letting the spoon and turned around , cutely surprised there with a little wide eyes as he flushed .

" Y-yes appa ?". 

The man gets up and walked closer to his only son . looked him and his cheek .

" Is there something on your mind sweetie ? you seems dozed there ." jeonghan looked into his eyes and kept flushing there , heart beating fast . crap , he's not able to hide his face expression when he think about that special someone . 

" N-no appa , I just didn't slept well ." the man his sons brown long hair this time . 

" I see , you were afraid of the thunder again right ?". 

Since it was raining yesterday at 8 in the morning and stopped when it was 8.00 . but for some reason , jeonghan wasn't that scared , because seungcheol came to him ..And right now as it's been one hour since he come here and slept his stress off . 

He need to go check up on him , but he have to serve the dishes for his father .

" You should have come and slept with me if you're scared ."

Jeonghan blushed cutely .

" It's okay appa , the fear isn't like before , know i'm adult ." 

His father chuckled .

" Aigoo , but appa only see you as a five years old  child "

Jeonghan flushed cutely , his beauty melting his father's heart .

" Jeonghan appa wanted to talk to you about something ."  he palced the pot of fish mixed with vegeables soup on the dinning table . looked at his father with frightened face , thinking that his father already know what he's hiding . 

" W-what is it appa ?". He forced a sweet smile . placing the other bowel of rice with beautiful rice cake around it .

" Do you want appa to send you out the country ? I know a friend studying in Canada , he could help you around and become a friend , i know it's so sudden but appa realized that you feel lonely in here im I right ?". He squeezed that smaller smooth hand and the boy staring at him with his beautiful almost hazel eyes .

" I-i---" he stuttered , didn't know what to say .

" Think about it and tell appa okay ? take your time sweetie , now let's eat and sleep well ." he pulled the younger to sit next to him and jeonghan having tears already around his eyes .

" A-appa , I actually dreamed to be out the country , b-but being away from you's not okay for me ." he pouted , tears rolling down into his cheek and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter