7. Cyclamen

Withering Petals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IMPORTANT: MENTIONS OF MURDER AND BLOOD PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH MURDER METHODS THAT ARE SIMILAR TO SELF HARM METHODS. IT'S ONLY IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE CHAPTER SO YOU CAN SKIP TO THE NEXT LINE BREAK. A TLDR WILL BE ADDED TO A/N

Before taking her inside the store, Baekhyun left her in the car and went ahead to open the door and slightly prop it open with the door stopper so he could pull open the door as he carried the unconscious girl. It wasn't just luck that he had timed this so that it was late at night, timed perfectly so there weren't people outside to witness what he was doing. He laid her down onto his desk in the office before heading downstairs to the basement, only to find Subin fast asleep, curled in upon herself. 

Nodding to himself, Baekhyun went into a closet that was locked in the far corner of the basement. He quickly unlocked it with his keys and ran a hand across the slew of short, white wedding dresses that were hanging next to each other. With a small smile on his face, he started pulling one after another out, examining them to see if they would fit his latest achievement before letting them fall back inside. Each dress was slightly different, with a different net and lace pattern and varying necklines and sleeve lengths. Some had long fabric sleeves, while others had long net sleeves. Then there were a few that were entire sleeveless or had partial sleeve lengths, and then there were those that exposed more skin than others. Baekhyun picked out one that he deemed fit before locking the closet back up. 

As he walked past Subin, he glanced at her again. She was wearing a loose shirt and yoga pants; her chest was moving up and down slowly, indicating that she was still fast asleep. Her face had thinned out quite a bit, and she was extremely pale. 

Maybe he'd take up on the offer of letting her go outside for a bit.

Baekhyun tucked the keys back into his pocket, and he walked back upstairs to his office, opening the small window that looked out to the side of the building. The girl was still knocked out, but she was clearly breathing. Baekhyun moved over to his desk and pulled open one of the drawers, looking for the bottle of chloroform that he always kept handy. Picking up a towel that was sitting near the flowers, he opened the bottle of chloroform and pressed the towel up against the mouth of the bottle before tilting it and letting some of the liquid soak into the towel.

He pressed it up against the girl’s nose and mouth, letting her breathe it in for another fifteen seconds, ensuring that she would stay unconscious. Baekhyun moved her over to the sofa that was in the corner of his office, and he sat her up. Baekhyun admired the pattern of roses on her shirt before he pulled it, along with her jeans, off of her. He left her underwear on, finding no need in stripping her completely. He picked up the dress, and he slipped it over her, adjusting the girl and the dress as needed. Once he was satisfied, he used a wet wipe and moved to remove her makeup, smiling as the girl looked so peaceful. She was beautiful without the makeup, and he didn't understand why his flowers would dress up for him. They didn't need to.

This would the last expression she would ever wear on her face, and that made Baekhyun happy. 

Usually, when flowers began to wilt, they turned a dark brown. The leave would start to rot, forming holes as bugs ate throught them. No one wanted those flowers.

But his flower was different. Even in death, she was beautiful.

He didn't even know her name. Not that he needed to, to be honest. To Baekhyun, she was simply Jangmi.

Baekhyun laid the girl down over on her side, her two arms hanging off the sofa. He went and picked up a black bucket, and he filled it with just enough water and bleach to cover the bottom.

Walking over to where he kept his gardening tools, he picked up his shears and made his way over to Jangmi before bending down and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter