9. Ivy

Withering Petals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bolin spent a peaceful two years in Busan to a point where he was tempted to just let everything go and settle down in the city near the sea. He got a full time job in a floral store that was near the beach, and people would come by regularly. He met quite a few new people, to the point where people would say hello to him on the street if they saw him, and he would greet them back happily.

Baekhyun had even added more girls to his collection without attaching the kidnapping news to his name. He now took care of five girls, and they were all in a house he rented, and it was simply serendiptious that there was a basement area to stay safe from flooding that he could store them all. 

He took the girls out one by one, handcuffing one of their hands to his, and then hiding the handcuffs by pretending to hold hands with the girls. He slipped the hand into his pocket, and suddenly, it looked like he was on a date. He tended to do that in the middle of the night in order to make sure no one would see and raise questions about a different girl on his arm each time he went out for a walk. The girls got their fresh air and the ability to be outside under his control. and they finally accepted that he was their sun — the only thing they needed. 

They all stopped rebelling, and they were grateful for the time they got outside to breathe and take in the city, but when Baekhyun wasn’t around, the girls were holed up in the basement.

But Baekhyun knew that being away from Seoul for this long would mean that Hana would forget about him, and she would move on from trying to find Subin, accepting that Subin was now a lost cause. Korea was a big country; they could’ve gone anywhere, and the chances of Hana finding him would decrease. So,  he decided to pack up and go back to Seoul to continue what he left two years ago.

The main concern was that he would need to transport the girls back to his floral shop in Seoul. He wasn't an idiot, though. He planned everything out meticulously, ensuring that all the girls would eat their dinners together, ingest the sleeping pills that had been mixed into the food. They would sleep through the night, sleep through the entire drive back to Seoul. Baekhyun was proud of himself for renting a house fairly remote so no one would ever accidentally see him carrying five girls into his car. 

The next thing the girls knew when they woke up was that they were back in the room where it all started out, except for the two girls he picked up in Busan. They definitely created a mess, but he trusted Subin to deal with the girls while he set the shop back up to open upstairs.

He walked into his office once he blocked the door to the basement, and he breathed in the stale air. The store hadn't been opened in the last two years, and the flowers ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter