Lovey-Dovey

I Love You Silly !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys ^^ i'm going to do lovey-dovey chap for a while, but i promises, the drama will start after this.. hehehehe.. i mean, reall drama. >< btw, enjoy ~

 

 

Luhan P.O.V

It’s been a week, when we just came back from Daejeon. Everything was fine. I have Taeyeon with me. Currently we are dating. I’ve already told Lay the story how we started to date, luckily he understood. I’m sorry, Lay. I just can’t give Taeyeon to you. She’s too precious for me. About Tiffany, she did get angry. She swore at me all day long. I hope she’s fine. What should I continue my ‘Unknown’ relationship with her.

Aish, I’ve got thesis to do. I think, I’ll be late to the gathering. But, thank god, I got Chen Chen with me. Aigoo, where did he have that nickname? Of course, it’s fom Duizhang. I think I better text Taeyeonie first.

“Boo, I’m gonna be late T.T Enjoy with other first ok? Do your work diligently.^__^ If Lay make your work so hard, tell me >__< I’m gonna kick him back to China. Don’t cheat while I’m not there, (._____.) Bye, boo. Love you.

You have to work faster, Luhan. I wanna meet my boo.

“Yah, Chen. Are you done with the thesis?” I was looking at him.

“Half-done. Why Prof want it today. I mean, even though it’s short essay, but we need time, okay. I’m not Einstein. Pftt.” Chen Chen always nagging around.

“Palli jusaeyo. We need to catch the gathering.” I just continue finishing my essay.

Taeyeon P.O.V

Luhan and Chen gonna be late. Today was hectic. The café was crowded with students, couples. Fuh, I’m so tired. I already miss Luhan. This week, Luhan was so busy. At college, me and Luhan was really hard to bump at each other. Since Luhan was senior, he had different schedules. But, I really hate when those jerky girls trying to flirt with Luhan. And He! He just smiles at them. I mean, HELLO! I’M YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

After a while, Luhan and Chen arrive. I was just about to greet them; suddenly a girl appears from nowhere and hugging LUHAN???

“Luhan, remember me? I’m Jessica. OMG, I’m so glad I meet you here.” Relax, Taeyeon. Luhan saw my expression. I guess he wanna tease me.

“Oh, Jess. Of course I remember you. Whatcha doing in Korea?” Luhan really annoy me.

“I’m here for a vacation. Hey, I heard you got yourself new girlfriend, Luhan. You such a player” She just patted Luhan head! I mean my boyfriend head?????

“Yeah, but this time, it’s really love and guess what she’s watching us.”

“Oh, no! I think I’ll be in trouble.”

“Don’t worry, I just wanna mess with her.”

Fine, Luhan. Don’t think me as a naïve girl. You wanna test me. I’ll show the real test.

The door was opened. Hey, that’s my dongsaeng classmate, Sehun. Oh my god. You just got the right timing, Sehunnie. Without thinking twice, I just hugged and kissed him on cheeks.

“Yah, thank you for visiting noona. Did Taecyeon tell you noona work at here?”

“Ne,Noona. Noona it’s so nice in here.”

Luhan was just shocked looking at me. Now you pay the price, Luhan.

I brought Sehun to a table and started taking order. My work is done. I remove my apron and started to talk with Sehun. I’m sorry Sehun, because of Luhan, I have to use you.

Luhan P.O.V

WHAT??? SHE JUST HUGGED AND KISS HIM? OMG! WHO”S THE HELL IS HE? WHY TAEYEON ACTING SO CLOSE WITH HIM.

“See, I told you Luhan. Don’t mess with a girl.” Jessica just walked away from us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter