Luhan-ah

I Love You Silly !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(^___^) the addmath tution is now on break. i have one week off. I will try to update tomorrow if i can lah. Sorry, its such a bad writting. 

 

Doctor said he was fine. He needs to rest for a while. Luhan, why you make such a stupid action? You should not do that again. You make me worried.

“I’m going back home, it’s already late. I don’t want my brother to worry about me.”

“Yah, I’m still pain. Do you dare to leave me in this pain?” Luhan made an aegyo face. Shoot. I melted. Damn Luhan.

“You can go home by your own right? And it’s only your hands are hurt, not your legs.” I gave him a damn smirked. Whatever Luhan, I’m not going to fall for you. I just walked away from him. I know it’s rude but I’m sorry Luhan, the more I spend my time with you the more I felt hurt. Ah, Taeyeon, it’s just another tiring day for you. You skipped your job because of that jerk. I guest, I need to refresh myself.

Luhan P.O.V

Why she leave me? Does she disappoint with me? Kim Taeyeon, I’m sorry if I’m hurting you, but I can stand you looking at Lay. I never felt like this before. I know I am such a jerk, make girls as a toy, but let me proof myself that I can be a better man for you. I took the pendant out from my neck. I guess it’s the time I letting you go first love. I’m sorry because I promise tons of things to you. I’m sorry because I can’t keep that promise, because I have fallen for someone else. Luhan, get a rest.

I waved for taxi. Pftt.. What a hectic day. After a while, I arrived home.  

“Luhan, you are home son?” mom was asking loudly from the kitchen.

“Yes, mom.” Suddenly mom came to the front of tv. She was shocked looking at my hand.

“Omona, Luhan what happen?” She was checking my hand.

“Mom, I’m okay, I just hurt myself this evening, nothing serious.

“You always act liked that” Mom hit my head soflty.

“Btw, Luhan! We are going back to Daejeon next week. Your aunt is sick. We need to visit her.”

“Okay mom” I fed up talking, so I ran upstairs and taking a nap.

Where am I? What am I doing right here? This place was so dark. I can’t see anything. Someone please help me! I shouted really loud. Suddenly, I hear a woman voice, so soft.

Luhan, if you take a step closer, your life will change

What do you mean? How my life can change?

You just have to wait, something good is waiting for you.

But…

Ahhh… I woke up instantly. Oh my god, it’s just damn dream. But How my life gonna change? What does the meaning behind of this? LOL, I must be watching too much godmother movies. Now, I dream one. Btw, what Taeyeon is doing? Should I give her some time? You should, Luhan.

Taeyeon P.O.V

Oh, got a message from uncle woo. Uncle Woo is my neighbor back in Daejeon.

Taeyeonie, are you doing well?

Ne, ahjussi.

I’m just wanna you to know that your aunt is missing both f you.  She felt sick due to hypertension. I hope you can visit her since she wants to see you.

Ahjussi, maybe I’ll come with Taecyeon, next week.

Aigoo, gomawo Taeyeonie.

Aunt Hyo is sick, I should visit her. Both of them have helped me since I was little.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter